Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Cross-Cultural Exchange

Fed-Kun's army
Did anyone notice that on the last panel of the first chapter he had a sword and on page 6 of that chapter the sword was gone?
And how did he kill a thug with a dagger (pg 26) without combat skills?

Dex-chan lover
So.. I guess it's because he lives alone that he needs a companion.. so of course, starting a family would be the best choice..

.. if that's what it is, I mean.. hehhehee ;>

@Jinyo

A worthy offering!

Double-page supporter
Save a dude get a waifu, maybe I should start being nice to strangers

doesnt it feel like some pages are missing during the scene where is talking about living alone? like how did they know he was living with his grandparents.

Dex-chan lover
i see, they brought him a loli as tribute to the strange forest god that saved them

Double-page supporter
Not really a fan of naive MC. He looks like a kid and those people tried to kill him (they attacked and only stopped when other person said so). He invited them into his own home, showed everything he has.
I mean, good he has plot armor so nothing bad can happen to him. But how MC can know that they are not bandits or runaway assassins or anything like that. Given his experiences in previous life, I think he should be more skeptic of people.

Double-page supporter
why is his speech broken only half of the time?
Also technically he is a 40 yr old man and that loli is illegal so:
146.png

@KamiKira00 Its because he is mentally older that he could tell that group was being overly defensive because their friend was wounded. If you look at the last chapter, it totally looked like he was reaching for his sword from their point of view.

Double-page supporter
@Lonewonder08 What you said is additional argument for MC's stupidity. Everyone would act defensive upon seeing stranger appearing out of nowhere. Good or bad.

I read the novel 4/5 years ago. It was more detailed about mc's life and stuff that happened in this chapter etc, iirc.

Dex-chan lover
why would gods even care about his life, there are people with 1000 times worse lives without any power from god for it

Fed-Kun's army
@botodopo Why would a human care about an ant? Sometimes you just happen to spot an ant doing its thing and some people fuck with it, others kill it, and some just leave it alone. Seems like in this manga the God of Earth is a dick that just inflicts suffering

Dex-chan lover
@Petnavis what does that have to do with what i said tho? i dont understand their sympathy for a single humans suffering when worse things are all over the place and as gods they're even more aware of that than us. i didnt say anything about the earth god or why he did it, gods dont need a reason to fuck with people

Fed-Kun's army
@botodopo I misunderstood which gods you were referring to - but to give you a reply to what you meant: I'd go above and beyond for my friends and family who are suffering less than someone I don't know who is suffering more in another country. The reason he got on their cross-hair is because, for some reason, the earth God went out of his way to purposely fuck with him.

Like these Gods said - they're not omnipotent which means if things take their natural course it's fate but the Earth god interfered in the MC's fate (which resulted in his family members dying) by forcing him to undergo trials upon trials and his rewards for the trials were blessings he could not use in day-to-day life. So it's like "Sorry your God was a piece of shit but we're not all like that," type of deal.

It's not the fact that the MC suffered the most out of any human - it's the fact that the earth god purposely misused trials to fuck with the MC.

Ignoring all the reality ppl are throwing in my face below..

ISN'T HE JUST ADORABLE! THE WAY HE SPEAKS MAKES MY HEART MELT. I WANT HIM TO ALWAYS SPEAK LIKE THAT.

Users who are viewing this thread