Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - Second Store Complete

Group Leader
9 months nothing some one releases a chapter suddenly it's done
2 hours after getting sniped, suddenly chapter release after 9 months... :pepela:

shit scans really living up to their name
Literally opened up md this morning to upload Assassin and Kamitachi and THEN saw the upload lmao.

Anyways we already have scripts translated for Chapters 49-51. We do put a lot of work into Kamitachi so that doesn't mean "out tomorrow", it just means we're catching up. High quality CLRD + TS is hard.

Dex-chan lover
Literally opened up md this morning to upload Assassin and Kamitachi and THEN saw the upload lmao.

Anyways we already have scripts translated for Chapters 49-51. We do put a lot of work into Kamitachi so that doesn't mean "out tomorrow", it just means we're catching up. High quality CLRD + TS is hard.
i have done TS and yes it can take a while to get a quality release, but 9 months of radio silence then as soon as someone uploaded you guys did? it kinda feels like this chapter had been sitting behind a pay wall till you saw this upload

EDIT: (I did say kinda feels like it, but they did confirm that they dont use any pay walls and MD is their main uploading source)
also they did post on the 4th of june i think it was in their discord that they were going to be uploading this ch soon.

Last edited:
Group Leader
i have done TS and yes it can take a while to get a quality release, but 9 months of radio silence then as soon as someone uploaded you guys did? it kinda feels like this chapter had been sitting behind a pay wall till you saw this upload
We don't have any paywalls. We don't even do donations. Fully not-for-profit group. We only post to mangadex, too.

Cyl did finish TSing a bit ago, and I was doing the QC alongside the other series I uploaded today (Assassin de Aru). Also radio silence? We have a discord. I posted on it about releasing soon.

Fed-Kun's army
We also have personal lives and some of us are university students. You're free to join the discord and ask around. It really was just coincidental timing. Unlike other scan groups, we don't paywall or upload elsewhere

Users who are viewing this thread