Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - Second Store Complete

Dex-chan lover
if you have beef with how Mangadex works, take it up with them, whining to me won't help. Or maybe email the official english team and tell them how wrong they are, maybe that will help lol

Anw, at least official translation in this case sounds pretty nice and true to the story, unlike some other official translations.
Your really charging into the ring for someone not looking for a fight. Magadex doesn't need you defending or in this case attacking and forcing someone to justify their statement, doing that just escalates things. You acting like the victim when you chose to pick a fight and it didn't go your way is rather pathetic.

I have zero recollection of anyone other than the MC. I vaguely recall the girl he wants the beast girl to get along with, since that was an earlier arc. Everyone else is an extra to me.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Seems like someone just remember it...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
sad that after all this time the new chapters are not yet past where the anime is.

Dex-chan lover
Your really charging into the ring for someone not looking for a fight. Magadex doesn't need you defending or in this case attacking and forcing someone to justify their statement, doing that just escalates things. You acting like the victim when you chose to pick a fight and it didn't go your way is rather pathetic.
I think you're reading too much into that. That person was pissed at mangadex for not having the title in the way they want, and being whinny in the comment doesn't change anything, I was just pointing that out.
I was also pointing out that being mad that the title is changed in the official version is stupid and they can't do anything about that either.

And for real though, at least this official translation is true to the story and sounds nice. I've seen many manhwas where people hated the official version's name for being lame/different compared to the unofficial translations (Peerless Dad/Father, Unrivaled is a prime example of this).

anw, being so pissed off at strangers is rather unusual. You ok bud?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You know the title of the manga is on point when there's no bullshit cataclysmic event just to spice things up. I like how consistent the vibe of the story is.

Dex-chan lover
damn i forgot how far behind the manga is but hey it's good stuff

Dex-chan lover
By the Grace of the Gods is the official english translation. MD usually use the official ones as the main title.
I would like to use this occasion to express my hatred for official "translators" who can't even translate the title correctly. It's because of honorless people like them that we have wars, global warming and all sorts of personal catastrophes too.

Dex-chan lover
Official or not doesn't matter. Most sites list the title as The Man Picked Up by the Gods, including Neo Translations who has been translating the webnovel and litenovel for damn near a decade...
Sometimes even reality is a lie...

Dex-chan lover
I think you're reading too much into that. That person was pissed at mangadex for not having the title in the way they want, and being whinny in the comment doesn't change anything, I was just pointing that out.
I was also pointing out that being mad that the title is changed in the official version is stupid and they can't do anything about that either.

And for real though, at least this official translation is true to the story and sounds nice. I've seen many manhwas where people hated the official version's name for being lame/different compared to the unofficial translations (Peerless Dad/Father, Unrivaled is a prime example of this).

Looks like projecting a lot, they asked if it used to be called somthing else and you jumped on them. Much like your doing to me.

Dex-chan lover

LMAO, what? I wasn't whining, nor even upset. Just found it odd that they would change the title when the official Raws use the other title.

I know text can be tone deaf at times, but dude, you are the one reading into what I posted and responding with an unreasonable ammount of anger.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Love how the dude insta posts right after someone rightfully sniped him and he's trying to give the excuse that it takes time like nah bro you just forgot about us just went out to go get some milk and cigaraettes

Double-page supporter
I like the fox girl (Miyabi) much more than Elia. I don't know why but she's kinda annoying, there is just something about her that's not very likable imo. I wish she would grow on me eventually. But honestly, I would absolutely hate it if the author decide to cram in some romance in the future, simply because THE STORY DOESN'T NEED ONE.

It's already super great as it is, introducing a love interest only works if done tactfully and so far it only feels forced...I'd rather watch Ryouma opens 100 more stores, level up and live happily ever with slimes, than him and the noble girl smooching.

Users who are viewing this thread