Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - Second Store Opening

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I was just looking this up yesterday, wondering if I had missed some releases. How fortuitous. :)

Dex-chan lover
why is miyabi acting "so close" to mc... really they didn't meet for more than a few days and just a few hours those days... and she is acting like that already...

Dex-chan lover
"What the heck is this!?"
It's a smashed smash boar.

I think she's more dangerous than the boar. She's at least doing more damage to him.

Tsun.

There are so many "just a moments" in this chapter.

Why would it be common to scratch up a card during a mission? Do they used the cards while fighting?

That page 23 just looks so posed. Like someone waved a camera and told them to pretend to be working but look in that direction.

So this cliffhanger is going to be a non-detrimental one that only improves the situation, or solved in two pages.

why is miyabi acting "so close" to mc... really they didn't meet for more than a few days and just a few hours those days... and she is acting like that already...
Kids get close easily and fast. Well, and MC power. And everyone's so friendly in this manga anyway, unless there's an explicit need for an antagonist.

Thank you guys for your comments. It's my first time translating a chapter, and I hope you enjoyed it even if the quality is not as high as before. I don't think I will continue to translate this manga, it's too long and tedious to do alone. Maybe if I take my time for the next one... If you have any advice or comments, I would be happy to read them ;)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you guys for your comments. It's my first time translating a chapter, and I hope you enjoyed it even if the quality is not as high as before. I don't think I will continue to translate this manga, it's too long and tedious to do alone. Maybe if I take my time for the next one... If you have any advice or comments, I would be happy to read them ;)
by no credits page i assume you did this all on your own :D, one thing i would suggest is to hit up a group you like or think would be open to rookies in the field, i do PR and QC and when time is tight i can help with TS for the group im in.

Dex-chan lover

Thanks for picking this up. hope you can continue translating it

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. I read both the chapters posted today and your translation was way better (maybe their's was rushed and they didn't proofread). The font they used was easier to read in the screen though, so this would be the only thing to improve in my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread