Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Adventurers' Guild

Group Leader
Page 5 and 6...first he has the arrow on the right side of the bow, shoots it, but all of a sudden on the next page he nocks his second arrow and releases it on the left side of the bow (switching back and forth throughout the chapter). ...And for some reason the 4th arrow is coming in at a 45 degree angle while the first 3 were straight. Then in page 11 the arrow is on the bottom of his bow hand, thumb pointing down. Not to mention the strap holding his quiver on his back is on the wrong shoulder if he's pulling from his right hand, with the quiver strap across his body disappearing entirely in some pages. Jesus...it doesn't take an archery expert to see all of the inconsistencies, and poorly depicted archery. At least this manga is still fluffy and a nice read overall.

OMG! I thought WOgan was "Big Bear-like" guy!! (not actually a bear but its about his size) haha he's so thin here. :)
And Miya is so cute!! I know she's a cat-kin but she's even cuter here >:3

Fed-Kun's army
@Nioni1991
Not really a problem imho. Depending on the definition of "drunk" we may have a case as suggested by GoblinGuy which is quite likely given the nature of the god giving the blessing being the "God of liquor", but even if we assume that you won't get drunk at all there's merit to such blessing. Given a really good but strong dring you could keep enjoying it without keeling over.
For me that would increase the enjoyment of a good bottle.

Fed-Kun's army
At least this indicates that not everyone has to start at G and give his age as excuse for starting him at the lowest level. Most of the time they don't even seem to think of it making sense to give someone a ability based starting rank.

Dex-chan lover
"No matter how much you drink, you won't become drunk."

How is that a blessing and not a curse?

Dex-chan lover
@gum_rummy Right? I hope there's more to it than that and the translation was wrong or something. Like maybe you don't get blackout drunk levels of drunk, you just maintain a nice buzz. The no hangover part would be nice, but only if the buzz thing or something like that is even true, otherwise why am I drinking? A good tasting alcohol still needs some kick to be worth drinking.

Dex-chan lover
" Umm, my granpa was really drunk and thought I was a beardless dwarf, Then he sobered up and realized that I was a child, that's how I got nine levels of pain tolerance, great guy by the way"

esp

Regarding the ranking system. I think if the only metric they measure rank on is power, it makes sense for people to jump ahead. If being high rank means you get jobs where you're responsible for guarding royalty, I would expect them to require the adventurers to build up a history to show they're reliable people.

Dex-chan lover
e5b.jpg

Nyaaaaah!

Group Leader
Every time I see his reaction, I can't help but think of some good old medical slang. It's the very definition of a "peek and shriek". XDDD

Fed-Kun's army
"BA-DUMP❤️", so the cat girl's heart beat palpably upon witnessing the innocent, uncorrupted enthusiasm of a child labourer not knowing what filthy degeneracy was about to meet him behind that door

Users who are viewing this thread