Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Large Scale Monster Subjugation

Dex-chan lover
Somebody know that chapters desicions in the anime of skipping the entire theme related with the orphan children and their problems and skipping the other isekais past stories make this a really good filler anime

Double-page supporter
@Suck-a-duck

Probably because in a lot of these settings, monsters are different from beasts in that they spawn from a high concentration of mana. This means that even if you kill them all, they will just respawn and re populate later on. Also because of this, they usually act as a invasive species and so the actual natural ecosystem is not really harmed.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, they never said that was the case. I’m aware of that theme of dungeons. But, they never once talked about it, at all. And, they treat bats like bugs, so I wouldn’t say that tells me the real reason why there going out of their way to kill them. Also, they were killing giant mantis’s, even though those could’ve help with the bat problem. Also, why the fuck are they even killing shit there?! This is an abandoned mine shaft! I know he needs recourse, but there is already like 3 giants piles of rusted iron dust! There’s no point in killing any of these so called monsters!

Users who are viewing this thread