Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Large Scale Monster Subjugation

Dex-chan lover
this story always give me wholesome feeling every chapter ~
i like it

MD@Home
God I love fantasy world manga lunches. A giant board with slices of meat, salad, bagles, and a table full of bread and fruit? Sign me up!

Dex-chan lover
@Duat
Yes it is. Thank you very much. Though looking at the dates on the chapters, it looks like it doesn't get updated often, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Wellana (black haired beast girl) is the best part of this chapter. Can we keep her around more often? Somebody needs to stand up for this kid if he won't generally do so.

Dex-chan lover
would really like to see a little JeffxMizeria doujin.

on a side note, we'll soon be getting to the most disappointing part for me.
his excuse for distancing himself from Aria and her family is dumb. Emotions are a kind of sense, a way of gathering information about yourself and the world. Feeling anger at that situation doesn't mean your spoiled, it means you have a proper awareness of the situation and can act appropriately.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow this is so racist, they made the only black kid have gorilla features.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm ... this manga doesn't really have any tension but something like this is nice in it#s own way too.

Supporter
That's what makes this manga great, fluffy isekai where the MC just lives in the world instead of yet another generic special snowflake saving the world because of a snow-flaky destiny.

Users who are viewing this thread