Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

When the main group of adventures attacked a goblin village that was far bigger than they anticipated and saw many goblins run away into the direction of the worse ranked members of the adventurer guild that in no way had a chance (without ryouma of course) to win against that giant army, they didn't think to send at least one guy for example the teleporter mage to warn them? That's the stupidest thing that happened in this manga so far because it would have been sensible and more realistic if some adventurer showed up earlier and told them to run away and fortify the city or something then ryouma could have said don't worry I got this and his idea with the acid moat wouldn't have seemed as out of nowhere as it in my opinion did.

Also we are at the point of the story were not everybody would love him but most would start to fear him. It happened a little when the adventures saw the acid slimes for the first time but imagine even in a world were people can become comically strong a kid his age commanding an army of slimes and some of them can make any body disappear. Even if he appears to have a mature mind he started this goblin siege as an archer and showed his tactical genius as well as that he's more than capable to fight close range as well. Also his command of magic is superb so I would be terrified of this kid that could take on my hometown single handedly. Just because he's friendly now doesn't mean he will be forever and he is going to get stronger as he grows up.

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion
I'm just gonna say that
there's more than 3 gods
In the web novel version, which the manga doesn't follow, he was pretty much content with his slimes. In the light novel version, which is followed by the manga, I think he consider his staff as family? (he pretty much become a magnate due to his slime and knowledge)

Dex-chan lover
"Today you can eat till your stomachs are full"
1: Slimes seem to be ALL stomach, lol.
2: Time for them to multiply several times.

Dex-chan lover
@gregger
Exactly! He could be categorized as a walking disaster if not for his kindness popularity.

Thanks for the chapter, why did they take out the part where he gave mp potions to the other healers and was thanked for that aswell by the emotional people who almost lost a friend or loved one

Dex-chan lover
is this a flag?

SnjuzHl.png

OffULMe.png

Dex-chan lover
One more reason to be a slime tamer. If it's flexible, then it's deadly and beneficial.

Literally the definition of a Mary Sue. This is getting pretty bad. Don’t know if I’m going to continue reading.

Users who are viewing this thread