Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
@Twi Yes, that part has been covered in the existing chapters. I guess it beats stuffing with tissues!

😅

Dex-chan lover
So just like the issue with the latrines and the labor, this one apparently is caused by gov't neglect too (abandoned mines, no extermination quests).

I thought this was just isekai janitor with the unusual connection with a duke, but we're staring to see the bigger picture.

@RubyBoule I am already aware of the WN and I read the Reboot for a bit but decided to just go for the manga then LN after I caught up thats why I asked for the LN not the WN

Dex-chan lover
@Darkimpetus
This would be somewhere in volume 2 of the LN. Also the translations for the WN reboot are actually caught up with the author, so if you want the most to read, that exists. And the LN isn't too different from the WN reboot, iirc? Might be some small changes later on, but so far it seems pretty much the same.

@Kurogwane Thanks. I have a subscription in J-novel so I can read the LN in advance before it releases so thats why I plan to just read the LN instead. I only noticed it was being translated by J-novel last week if you are wondering

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh....more wholesome Ryoma goodness. Cleaning everyone up, and raising a ton of sweet ol' slimes that everyone loves.

Those government officials...there's actually too many serious disasters for them to take responsibility for.

thank god those slimes are on ryomas side xD imagine such a big horde raid the villages and waste all the women LUL

Dex-chan lover
Y1ocvgh.jpg

This gob has seen things

Healer slimes clinic, Cleaner slimes laundry/cleaning services and bathhouse, Waste management services, etc... and that's just the slimes when Ryouma himself is versatile with many kinds of magic, and with his hardworking humble wholesome attitude + all those great connections, there are so many new business startups/projects Ryouma could go for... Especially since the whole slime evolution things are still new, he can even monopolize the slime business industry for a substantial amount of time to build a business empire. My oh-hyo-hyo merchant's business/money sense is tingling so hard. 🤩

Group Leader
With that sheer number of slimes ever increasing, I wouldn't be surprised if he started giving them away, or throwing them at people like the crazy cat lady from the Simpsons. It'd be like caring for 101 Dalmatians x100...I can't imagine the upkeep of constantly feeding that many mouths.

Fed-Kun's army
He's such a good boy

Also, always remember to feed your pet(s). Take cues from Ryouma committing small-scale genocide just to keep his own well-fed.

Users who are viewing this thread