Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Well at least there's no worries about his future romantic life. I can see a fully loaded aircraft carrier is under construction already.

Dex-chan lover
ofc something is different.
you have a kid brain, even if your soul is of an old man.

Sorry everyone but novel reader here. No matter how much the manga pushes a romance with the that girl. ( can’t remember her name at the moment.) it doesn’t happen. (Not 100% sure though. Got bored with the novel about 40-50 chapters in. Stopped at some festival.)

Dex-chan lover
@VerneJules
Sticky slimes are sticky, being a slime they are maleable and shock proof and being sticky... make them sticky :3
@Xross24
The webnovel, if you read that one only, was stopped before completion. The light novel hint a lot more about their future relationship.

@Le_Flemard Nah, I was just making a reference with the way he used his slimes.
tumblr_nui3pwK3jy1ql41a6o4_r1_500.gifv

Group Leader
Ryoma heals my heart. I needed it today. TTvTT I wish the West would jump on this "healing character" thing. //dead

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Jesus, christ, i cant ship those two so hard, theyre so f cute

Fed-Kun's army
Sure it’s sweet and all but why is using brainstorming so amazing lol?

Dex-chan lover
@not-a-shorty Either they were fixed since you asked that, or it wasn't broken pages but a bad connection or something. If you haven't yet, take a look again now and see if they're working. It's hard to say anything past some basic speculation since I didn't witness what you did when it was happening to you.

@not-a-shorty if you still having a issue with broken pages, you may have your image settings as compressed images. Change it to original images and it should fix the issue

Users who are viewing this thread