Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Where does this laundromat stuff end in the novel, and the next interesting arc start? I actually had read the novel like. . . . 20 manga chapters ago, and read up to the goblin battle--but when the talks of the next arc right after he left their family were going to be about opening a damn laundromat, I dropped the novel.

@jeikob the laundromat stuff + his staying with the nobles is all of vol 2. so if you wana skip that part then you should be good to start off on vol 3

Fed-Kun's army
laundramat is pretty unique for an isekai and better than the magic food that most do
but as someone that has recently moved half way round the world the cravings you get for stuff you use to eat at home is real

@Xross24 Can't really say it doesn't happen. Reboot is still being written and Ryouma has only aged like....one year so far I think? Even middle ages wise I'm assuming they wouldn't get into a relationship until 14-16....add in that he's a modern man who's older then he looks and it could easily be longer though he gets more suited to his physical age over time (They actually mention that his lack of a poker face right now is because he's somewhat regressed due to his physical age.). By the most recent chapter I think there are 2-3 potential romantic interests and the lead one by miles is Eliaria who actually gets thought about or mentioned by him while she's not around unlike the others.

Dex-chan lover
@Chaeden
Yeah I do think it will end in a harem though. First time thrue all 5 ofEli's friends were smitten with him and I'm fairly sure had already agreed to share him, him willing or not xD I mean it wouldnt even take much to convince him. Eli would just turn on the teary puppy eyes and he would melt into a puddle. There is no defeating her when she knows what she wants lol!

I'm calling it, there would be a greedy pig who's messing around with ryou's business. Isekai and business always have a trope like that.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter brings back some scar tissues as I used to work at a laundromat for quite some time back in the day. Needless to say there was no such thing as cleaner slimes that didn't need fixing all the time.

😅

@cullinaire do the info on the manga about the prices and bag sizes, etc... are they realistic? on my country the price is based on the number of pieces of clothing, not a bag or weight, can you enlighten me?

Dex-chan lover
@joel7686 I can't speak for other countries/isekais, but where I worked (USA) it was mostly self service, so people put money into the machines on their own. Those who did drop-off service paid by weight. Dry cleaning on the other hand, was per item.

🤠

Why does he suddenly feel fluffy when Ryouma rejected the investment? I mean, yeah he's trusting his people to work the shops, but ultimately that's worth nothing as they'll be paid directly by him and it should net him nothing, I mean, why'd Ryouma pay them extra so some money goes to the merchant when he just did the connections and nothing else? And regarding the material, I mean, they're in good terms and he's the merchant he trusts so it's obvious he'll be buying the goods there.
Some reactions on this manga feel quite arbitrary many times. . .

Dex-chan lover
The repeating issue I have with this manga, is that it tries to be *too* wholesome. Like, every 3 pages or so the MC glows in light, makes a befuddled expression, and then monologues about how fortunate and happy he is that people care and love him, oh boy what a precious life, let us spend 2 more panels to appreciate how much people like me.

That'd be a lot more wholesome, if it didn't occur so god damn frequently...
Still a decent read, though. Good thing about comics, that you can easily skip w/e you don't like.

Users who are viewing this thread