Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 6 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
time stamp for monster subjugation at this point... well I liking the premise for this new arc. grandma is amazing

Double-page supporter
dunno why but it's getting boring...
a laundromat? the AMAZING cleaning slimes and the OP Cashier of the laundromat....
That sounds hella boring, I really hope he hires employees and leaves that laundromat to go adventure or researching like the past chapters.
and are we just waiting for him to get hitched with the girl? will he be forever be nothing more than the "extremely" nice noble's "family"?
I don't see this story going anywhere at all.
maybe this should just be tagged as nothing more than slice of life isekai?

Fed-Kun's army
@greyhud90 What I can tell from reading the review on the light novel for this story, that’s exactly what it is. Cycle of: thinks of new ideas with slime -> tell ideas, others get amazed -> execute it -> repeat

Stop (dont stop) stop tho! Im gettin spoiled now Ima think that this will be translated every other day! Thank you for the translation and uploads! Once again another enjoyable ch I cant wait to see the next one now shop building and customers im excited!

One of the most wholesome slice of life manga I’ve read in a while. I think I’m getting a toothache from the sweetness of how he is treated. I kinda hope it keeps going with a dash of conflict every so often.

Dex-chan lover
@Spookz
There was some conflict with bandits, those young adventurers, that one guild member, and goblins. However, it’s more like the Tondemo skill manga that’s slice of life.

Fed-Kun's army
The Continuing Adventures of Small Business Isekai ...

... are surprisingly interesting!

Wow, Pioro looks sketch as heck in the manga? How could I ever trust a character that never opens his eyes? And a merchant who prays to leech off of others' luck at that!

so dude is like a slime master and pretty frikin good at magic and the thing he comes up to do to make money is to create a laundrymat and clean peoples clothing....now that is a first

Fed-Kun's army
Like Ncararc said, surprised
the Merchant Guild owns, controls, and manages land... in a feudal age setting.
but also that he did not even discuss the price, no attempt at negotiation.

Dex-chan lover
@raidanzoup Well, for every sneaky person with the perpetually closed eyes, you get at least an occasional Brock. I'm not sure how trustworthy he is per se, but he's at least pretty open about his desires? See a pretty girl, hit on a pretty girl.

If he only have 50 gold left, what about the construction cost of the new building? And it looks like they didn't give him a choice on which property to buy.

@cpapaul he doesn’t need to hire anyone. Remember, he can use earth magic to construct the area as he please. Then there’s also merchant whos willing to invest him money to whatever he needs. He’ll be fine lol

This world has the weirdest economy ever. 50 small gold coins are enough to play around and live like a noble for a year and it costs 60 to set up a business. Either living like a noble isn't as fancy as it sounds or there won't be a lot of interesting new businesses in this world

Users who are viewing this thread