Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Double-page supporter
Not gonna lie, the first page made me do a double take if I opened a horror manga by mistake.

Good guy MC.

Maybe he should have left some of the wood shavings in the forest as compost rather than feeding it all to the slimes?
Feels like he is being "too clean" sometimes with stuff that could just be crumbled or mulched down. Just my opinion

What i truly enjoy about this, is watching the panels with slimes on it and see what reactions they give. Its so wholesome and just makes me smile to suddenly see a slime do something like puff itself up.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao that page where one guys hair stands up into a misshapen afro hahah

Fed-Kun's army
I love Ryoma’s slimes
I want everyone to see them wielding weapons and tools and making stuff.

Dex-chan lover
He must have been a pro in minecraft
Surprised no one has tried to steal any of his slimes yet, for research or something

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I thought for a moment that he'd also get into the business of house renovation and start making the shops around his prettier, but as an adventurer who has to take care of the mine he simply can't do that.

I do wonder what kind of lines he'll have around his shop. The issue with making things cheap is that he will have a lot of customers and one single store may simply not be enough to handle that kind of demand. To be fair, while he is guaranteed some customers, since the adventurer's guild will be advertising it to adventurers and a number of them have experienced it, it hopefully shouldn't be that many people, but considering how people have reacted to the idea, it seems like with a little word of mouth the whole town might end up in his shop.

Also, the issue with pricing his service cheap is that if there is any shop that already provides laundry service, they're just going to go out of business. The cleaner slimes appear to be not only very fast at cleaning but they do the job perfectly.

Those slimes are pretty awesome - they keep learning new techniques!

Dex-chan lover
As a person in the construction business, the speed he made that at is not possible, even with magic and slimes. This is because normally, you would need to measure things, not just have them work because you said it does. Also, you need to plan, design, and move and place material. Assuming he can move the stone with magic, then all he would be handling is the woodwork, which would take a very long time to shape, set, nail in, and polish. Just making that stairway would alone take many days of carving since a lathe isnt available for him to use. Also, I assume they just had all of the window glass panes just on hand too.

Im not bothered by this, I just find it funny that even in manga, people underestimate how long it takes to build things. It literally can take you about 10 minutes to make a single saw cut, let alone enough cuts to shape a piece of wood for use.

Fed-Kun's army
@JavelinJoe With Magic you probably can, especially since his slimes can use hammers, saws ect, so they work too, like what, a hundred workers? Measuring can be considered in the Magic too, you just need to give the magic the properties needed and it works (since there is no real magic there is no restriction what you can imagine it do), or the staircase, one in the way we would build them, sure, problematic, just putting full beams together with magic however, easy (tho inefficent since you waste space, but well), do agree with the glass tho, windows are hard, especially in medieval(like) times. I mean, Im with you, building something that still stands next year in reality needs much more time, tho people underestimate how much planning and work building even a normal house needs (maybe because much things are done out of site today and it feels like they build houses on speed with all the ready done parts, you come by a empty place with just a foundation and the next day it already looks like a house that just needs its roof and windows/doors :D, but buildings today are a totally different topic to medieval ones too)

Dex-chan lover
1 week to build a basic home... no indoor plumbing, or electrical. Just straight up medieval styled shop

Users who are viewing this thread