Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

@kireato what he created look more like tiles , and those can get fancy and expensive even in our world.
Hell , i can see he making more money selling custom tiles than with adventuring , the laundromat and the mine together

@jimmyclear is any of that really essential for a mage though? The convenience of magic is that it literally makes almost everything we're used to, to be obsolete. Running water? Water magic. Plumbing? Cleaning slimes filter, eat, and clean everything. Electricity? Light magic, or most things probably run on magic (mana) or prolly lightning magic.

Is it wrong to want the next 3 chapters to be about absolutely nothing but the workings of a laundromat?

@Silwith
JavelinJoe is right. Doing magic is just another way of doing things. Especially if you do for the first time. He mentioned that some stuff was new with the slimes. And logically you have some try and error at first, which takes time.
Doing it faster is only possible if
- Detailed knowledge and experience about work and process
- Standardisation
- Preproduction of needed pieces
Even if he was doing in his previous life some construction work, only very few people have knowledge about the whole thing. Mostly you have specialized workers in a certain field.
And even if you take thousands of slimes, they would be blocking each other with limited space.

Dex-chan lover
Slimes can learn anything, just make your own kingdom with slimes..

they glossed over some of the stuff in the novel, but that’s okay. i’m sure they’ll go into it later

I have a big fat grin on my face. He made the building with the slimes, and the slimes learned new skills. He deserves to be proud of himself. 💕💕💕💕

Dex-chan lover
@Abbysmauh

i mean on one hand its going to be a ton of people useing it, probablly half the city.
but on the other hand.... the slimes can clean faster than people make it dirty.( unless you are actively trying to make them dirty for some reason )
So its not going to be too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread