Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
It's getting interesting
Hope so new chapter will come out as soon as possible
Thankz for the upload and translation

Dex-chan lover
@tastythighs
And seperation instead of separation, and meduim instead of medium, etc. etc...
They are not mistype, they actually believe those are the correct spelling.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I'm impressed that he can do all that by himself + slimes, I do wish he had some assistance from the family. Even just as a form of gesture.

Dex-chan lover
What what did he do with the limestone? I thought he plaster it, why did it have a blocky texture on the exterior?

Double-page supporter
Weird, slime usually have no intelligence which led it into being the weakest monster. These slimes are too clever for its rank. I say they evolved into superior slime.

Dex-chan lover
@LordoftheKeep - and I saw a video on Youtube that it was a really important part of medieval architecture.
But this is another world, so it is perfectly reasonable for them to miss this discovery.

What I find strange, is that they did not consider using limestone to make the outer walls white. Is limestone not white in their world?

Dex-chan lover
@flannan what I'd like is for them (isekai people) to go on grand adventures and not bother inventing goddamn soy sauce

or maybe invent something that exists in neither world, but that would require a level of creativity above and beyond the capability of the author

Well I don't hate this manga but it's getting really weird. It's like I might want to plant flowers, hey I'm the flower shop owner from next door. We have a problem because to many goblins are coming our way let's make an acid moat I did it before so I know how to do it. The steel in this mine isn't pure enough no worries I have the perfect spell to help. Every problem and hindrance is solved immediately by sometimes ryouma, pure coincidence or the contacts of the barony family who he randomly met

And I want the next chapter as soon as possible! 😭 Thank you translating team once again for another fast and wholesome chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread