Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

Double-page supporter
Weird-ass japanese obsession with idols...

And how hard is it to get honey? Does no one in this world keep bees?

Dex-chan lover
Was that a flag for Ryoma to give up his soul? Probably something slime related like giving slimes their own kingdom or enforcing human(slime) rights.

Dex-chan lover
Those other two gods... yeah, that's Earth for you. As for Atlantis, it's just ruins of a world that once was.

Atlantis had everything, but then they screwed up with Lemuria and other nations. Let's just say "Genetic Engineering" was the least of their sins.

@Liquidxlax The god's aren't trying to do anything. Their world's, mana is lacking, Earth's mana is both saturated and completely untouched. People sent from Earth only have one role: Live in the world they're sent to. Do as they please. Their very existence acts as a wedge that allows Earth's unused useless mana to leak into the mana deficient world that houses people who actually use magic. Anything that happens to the otherworlder is completely up to their own choice. Normal people just live as they please, die, and have their soul enter the cycle of reincarnation. Saint wants to wipe out all diseases? She uses god power, faith of the masses, and the entirety of her soul to do it. That's her own choice.

and in the first place, it's not really considered improving the world when medical knowledge gets forever lost in the process.

Kufo only told Ryouma about little miss saint as a topic of conversation. You're reading too much into it. The only divine beings who want to actively harm people for their own self interests are the god of fishing (non-malicious), and demon kings.

They go for sweet and idol. Damn, Damn, Damn.
Now I wonder if there is any god favor of my country culture, since no one summon us

Double-page supporter
I'm looking forward so much to Ryoma's pre-opening party!!! xD Thank you for transalating this amazing manga. I really appreciate all your efforts and time put into this ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

Fed-Kun's army
Gods I'm so thankful the anime made me remember this manga, I was so far behind and read all of it in a single day.
I remembered what I loved about this and the anime is actually a good adaptation (even including the changed/shorten scenes).

Users who are viewing this thread