Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

I guess this is finally answer to the question of why he is acting not like a 30 year old.

Dex-chan lover
So I assume the saint's power is waning because otherwise there wouldn't have been much reason for the whole 'sanitation ' arc?...

Kinda reminds me of Romans and Egyptians who used slaves for everything. Neither had much incentive to invent any machinery to do any of those tasks. Which might have come back to bite them later...

Double-page supporter
You know what.... I was about 20000001% mad at this series until this chapter. Emotional 180's and flipflopping emotions is my pet peeve. But this is the first author I've seen who decided to account for the emotional plot hole, and I'm loving it. This series went from a 3 or 4/10 to an 8 or 9/10.
Mind is controlled by your body. Fantastic! I don't care if the plot device makes sense or not. I'm not gonna think about it too much. I'm just glad it's there

Fed-Kun's army
@Chizan yes. a sacrifice like hers lasts a long time but not forever. she's like a Jesus Atonement lite

Well at least this chapter some what explains the overuse of the WOW face.

"You tamed slimes?! you're an amazing kid" ✨(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ✨
"I did a business deal!"✨c(◕︣◡◕᷅c)✨
"You used slimes to clean clothes?" ✨(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ✨
"I made some friends!"✨c(◕︣◡◕᷅c)✨
"You lived in a hole in the ground for 11 years?!"✨(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ✨
"I made a doody" ✨c(◕︣◡◕᷅c)✨

Contributor
This chapter both explains why he acts young AND provides a reason for it not to be creepy when he eventually gets with Eliaria.

Users who are viewing this thread