Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Ok I don't understand how using that peg board with colored cards is any easier than simply ticking marks on a piece of paper.

For example, if you don't reach 100 cards on a peg and want to know how many are there, you still have to count them individually, since you only make 1 tick every 100 cards when the peg is full.

On the other hand, if you simply tick the standard 4 lines and a cross for every 5 sales on a piece of paper, and space them in fixed rows of 10, you can quickly count the total.

@Nk9bjP4A

Paper's probably expensive, or something. Also, this way multiple people can do it without having to share notes. Cleaner note taking since you can go to the end without too much calculation.

Easy to adapt to. No need to think too much. Less risk of mistakes, or doing errors in a hurry.

I think at least. This might be it.

Also, for everyone, what chapter of the novel is this?

@eomchy12 not just ahead, it got like, 7 chapters ahead, it was super ahead, and every time a isekai gets an anime the manga pace gets 10000 times slower

Dex-chan lover
I haven't seen the anime nor am I planning to see any anime for some time, but damn, thanks for translating it again, scanlators.

Best isekai I've read. Extremely intriguing and always something exciting to get hyped over. First manga I managed finished in one sitting. Great plot, character design, easy to understand world building, and being able to form such a splendid story with such simple elements. Like putting slime to work and having them clean shit! Couldn't believe that an isekai about cleaning could be so interesting and engaging. Bravo. 10/10. 😀

Fed-Kun's army
Gotta say very good, I binge it all in one night. The story pacing is a bit slow but everything is comfy and nice. Man really is just enjoying life

Double-page supporter
one of the twins named calum. i think i've heard that name before but where is it? hmmm... im curious ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ

Dex-chan lover
rereading so many times i lost count, enjoyed them all.

this chapter , best page is the one where all of em shocked by duke family coming in.
and how the dwarf so jealous to the point of crying

Users who are viewing this thread