Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko

Anyone know what chapter in the LN the story is currently at? I really like this manga but the wait between chapters is killing me.

mrf

It's nice there some drama here an there, yet its doesn't catch an eye so the story aren't bend towards it. Little spike here and there, not a smooth surface yet its not sharp rough like a mountain either.

A relaxing read indeed.

@Asianbou it´s done but they are rebooting it now. But even that is far ahead.Start reading from volume 1 chapter 20 if you want to start where we are here

@JustNatsuki that is true, but it is often portrayed as magic, or called something similar to it, because at the time people did not understand how you can make something transform. also part of the definition is, "a seemingly magical process of transformation, creation, or combination."

Aggregator gang
The rating speaks for itself. Despite its somewhat cliched nature, it’s such a heartwarming and fun series that those flaws just float away, it’s too lovable to criticize its setting. It’s not even THAT generic either. Great manga, huge 👌

Dex-chan lover
Where is chap 16? I just got a update that said it was here....

Edit: There we go

Aggregator gang
This is a very good series. The WN was amazingly deep. Idk about the LN though since the Editor cut a lot of stuff.

One of the best isekais I’ve read. You have no idea the huge development that’s going to explode. (But like I said I’ve only read WN) things might change later. Idk. I hope it didn’t get ruin =/. I’m scared for its future honestly

comparing to other isekai i'd give it a 9 but comparing to manga in general its not more than a 8

Supporter
Quite annoying that it has so little chapters....I tend to reread a lot of my manga and I went through this one way too quick ;-;

I like how the side characters react to MC ability. Anything the MC has was downplayed like it's natural, except for his alchemy and slimes. Well, I can understand that somehow. This world has 0 understanding of chemistry and nobody would give a shit about a slime unless its name is Rimuru Tempest.

Users who are viewing this thread