Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko

new chapter?? 2 month past. sus. check raw, ch30. up to date
...vaguely remember an anime adaptation so might he/she might be working on stuff for anim stud. could be any reason...welp.

Awww, Imma be 😭 if this just stopped....
I really hope the creator is just temporarily busy with anime related stuff or the like, and will be back asap to crank out more. Also hope he/she/they are alright and not dealing with health issues or something.
May not be anything groundbreaking or award winning, but it has been a nice and soothing read and it MUST continue.

Edit:
From Official JP site (with machine tl): "Notice of next publication date
The next publication is undecided. Please note that we will notify you as soon as it is decided."
😥

oh nooo please do not drop or axe this one, this manga is good af and pretty wholesome too!
ahhh sht if the anime surpasses the manga then the manga is now dead and we will have to
watch anime, its not like its a bad thing but still please continue this mangaaaaa :<

☹☹☹☹☹☹
Nothing can be done the raw already stop at current chapter...
I cant find chapter 31 anywhere else...
😭😭😭😭

I love this so much but I really really REALLY don't want romance since this is supposed to be a slice of life shounen manga. His character is lovable but the hinted romance in this manga is not the shit I'm looking for.

Fed-Kun's army
@PineappleBeans with the way how the story flows, i think it will happen, but it's gonna be a very slow burn and will gradually occur. If there aren't many timeskips, it will happen during their after-teen years due to the MC slowly acting his physical age, which i would love to see that progression.

to anyone who has yet to watch the anime adaptation and is thinking of doing so, don't, just fucking don't the voices feel both wrong and forced, it doesn't move at a good pace nor does it start where the manga starts (also skips most of the first chapter as well as doing the same thing to a lot of other chapters, way more than any anime adaptation should), in all honesty sao (yes sao) is better than the anime adaptation of this since at least sao was watchable (if only as something to pass the time)

man, im so glad that the manga is continuing...
but let me complain about how the pacing of the anime was so ba-
wait someone already did that

If you like some good wholesome manga/anime/light novel then this series is for you

Users who are viewing this thread