Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko

I am glad that the manga started again after the anime ended because the manga explains the story better than the anime. (As per to me that is)

I honestly fail to grasp what's makes this manga deserve a 8.5/10 rating. It not really better than the sea of trash isekais which sit at 06/10.

Contributor
Npcs are repeatedly shook by overpowered mc, the manga.
If you like slimes go read the Sui spin-off manga of Tondemo Skill

The anime doesn't do the manga and novel enough justice. It just felt so rushed.

Anyhow, based off what I have read from the novel. The pace the manga's at is good and the way it has enough detail is good too.

Thank you so much for continuing the translations!

I’m just tired of isekai stories with too much twists and turns, this nice and fluffy manga is what i need to take the stress off my day!! If i want some harsh storylines i’d turn to the real world instead. :)))

must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect... must protect...

Yes.

Dex-chan lover
This wait time for the next ch is putting me through withdrawal i need more

BRUHHH..... THE ANIME....... THEY DID YOUR BOI LIKE THAT!?!?!? THAT'S FCKING DIRTY AF

THEY TOOK ALL THE EXPRESSIONS OF THE CHARACTERS OF THE MANGA..... BRUUHHHHHHH!!!!

THAT'S WHERE THE JUICES OF THE MANGA COME FROM AND THE ANIME TAKE THAT AWAY!?!?!?!?!?

I CAN SEE WHY MANY IS HATING THE ANIME NOW, AND I AM ONE OF THEM TOO. ALTHOUGH THE ANIME DID SHOW US WHAT WILL HAPPENED IN ADVANCE ON THE MANGA, THEY SHOWED A COUPLE OF NEW CHARACTERS THEY ALSO *COUGH* FORGOT SOME CHARACTERS *COUGH*

Its a shame that the anime of this manga miss a lot of content and the sequence of the story is fucked, also a bunch of scenarios in the manga was not even in the anime which fucked the wholesome of the manga :<

also a lot of characters where not introduce in the anime :<

although i do appreciate what the anime did in the last part where it shows us what will happened in the manga in advance (although they missed a lot of content and characters) they did introduce some new characters which i believe would also be in the manga if they continue to release new chapters

over all the anime........ its just bad how they did the manga like that, they doing it dirty , its just dirty
a solid 4/10 anime :<

Curious what is taking so long to publish another chapter. There has been only 1 chapter in the last 5 months. Hope the mangaka doesn't drop it.

These guys overreact too many times to the point it becomes annoying,like yeah we know hes 11 and thats young to be doing this stuff,but like calm down.

Users who are viewing this thread