Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko

Dex-chan lover
Is calling the guild master a "thief" really the right wording here? Wouldn't Bandit be better in this case? Even the web novel was translated as such in chapter 18.

“I’m Jeff Grange. That old man’s a busy body and just loves to help out young fresh recruits under 13 like you. He helped me too when I was new. He looks more of a bandit than any real bandits, but there’s no need to be afraid.” [Jeff]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to good to awesome to everything more more more
(bursts into tears)

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

thank you

Dex-chan lover
Damn im hooked, some days you just want to read some wholesome vanilla isekai...

Contributor
I can't take any of the "I invented a new thing!" developments seriously anymore, they're just popping out left and right to the great acclaim of other characters, I can't keep a straight face while reading.

But I don't really care much if some of this feels like it was written by a child. In some ways it actually compliments the low-tension, cute and cuddly feelings I've come to expect from this series... ~w~

Double-page supporter
somehow i feel like he's gonna do the usual isekai inventions like crop rotations, coffee, bored games, suspension for carriage and all the shet.
I bet he gunna be a greatest chef because his earth daddy told him to go to some chef academy,
and for now the greatest doctor/pharmacologist/microbiologist of all time when he solves the plague...
And everybody is gunna be like "SUGOI SUGOI Anata no kodomo o oshietekudasai!!"

Hyped to see what he gun do...

Power Uploader
@hansvz Do note, nothing abandoned/dropped unless announced such/been more than 6 month without release

mmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
please

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

it's a nice read.
not many manga (especially isekai ones) that has such sincere MC. i like his piousness.

Users who are viewing this thread