Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko

I hope this manga will keep improving upon the source material. It's quite better than the novel imo.

ira

@Kagefuma that was because of some manga site kept ripping it from here so they got a crasp of the timing and made them rip the BOI chapter, That I found super funny

Aggregator gang
As far as Isekai mangas go, this one is actually pretty good. There's no needless fanservice and the main character is responding in a way that seems natural to his situation. I also really like those slimes. RESPECT THE SLIMES.

Dex-chan lover
but the artist needs to get his dimensions correct. espescially the walking seems like they take huge steps for no apparent reason. xd
I'm not that demanding. Would be happy if he just did the mouths/lips right.

Am I the only one who's noticed that a 39-year-old otaku is falling in love with a little girl?

Dex-chan lover
@Pilfer Well it will be weird for an isekai in which you become younger get infatuated with an older woman!

Power Uploader
@Pilfer In the webnovel I think the Gods explained that he has the mentality of the age he is. So even with his past life's memories he is still going to act his age.

IF ONLY MY LITTLE BROTHER WAS SUCH THIS GOODEY BOY

I need him to replace my goddamn brother!
*Searching for truck-san*

Aggregator gang
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED THIS MANGA REACH MY EYES. MY EYES ARE BLESSED, MY VISION IS 20/20 PERFECT NOW, MY SOUL IS CLEANSED, I LOVE THIS MANGA IF YOU CANT TELL XD

Users who are viewing this thread