Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko

This chapter relay pissed me off, I want to bitch slap the MC so much right now🤬. I mean there is relay is no point to what he did, This is taking the hole Lock down to a new level of social distancing.😡

Glad to see it back, thanks for the releases 🍻
Hope it keeps coming (and hopefully not sooo long between, but more at all is already a privilege.)
Anyway cheers to anyone working behind the scenes, I'm another who is greatly enjoying it, especially in these.... Unique times...

I figured out what bothers me so much in this manga. It overuses the “sparkly” and “holy shine” aesthetic surrounding characters and scenery, it feels WAY too forced and bubbly, even for the plotline.

MD@Home
It's been so long XD!! Waiting for chapters... glad it got updated again!! Now to wait a few months to binge read this again x.x

So is everyone perpetually amazed and shocked by everything MC does for the entirety of the story or is it just really, really bad in the first few chapters. I mean really, how much more wish fulfillment can you get...

I really really like Eriaria. She's such a sweetheart. She doesn't get jealous or disheartened by Ryouma's skills, but instead uses them to empower and motivate herself to train more so she can achieve them as well. She also doesn't get iffy about her parents taking care of him, effectively sharing her parents with some random new kid -- no, she supports him as well. I love her <3

Users who are viewing this thread