Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko

Other isekaii: trying to be the most OP human being and defeat demon lord. Becoming the next king or try find a way to go back to the ordinary world.

This isekaii: I WANT TO OPEN A LAUNDROMAT!!!

This lowly reader sees the usual aspects of a Japanese reincarnator with strong powers, though utility is prioritized in this work. Wholesome, it is, but not very moving. The
slime gimmick
gets tiring and the end result is like an expanding
monopoly over various industries.

I can't with those people bad mouthing Ryouma saying that his OP cheat skills are wasted with useless things we aren't even half way through the story and if you've read the novel you'd understand why he was so afraid of using his powers. This story turns dark all of a sudden actually
basically he's subconsciously afraid because of his experience on earth he was treated like a toy by the god of Earth. Tho it is sealed still in his memories that he was toyed with by turning him into a murderer multiple times then erasing/sealing his memories but his body still remembers and has some tendencies to go extreme with violence when he can't control his emotions and because of this he was outcast on his time on Earth
He became a criminal even though he only saved the people in a robbery in a conbi by breaking the bones of the robber but he instead was viewed as a violent criminal.

a drama/tragedy manga about Ryouma life before being reincarnated sounds super interesting, knowing the spoilers of course

Dex-chan lover
Why do they keep changing the titles ? JN->EN and back again. Doesn't make sense.

Double-page supporter
Another slime taming manga? Why is this such a popular theme?

Dex-chan lover
This manga got so boring ass. I still can't believe that no chick wants MC's D!

Group Leader
@monkey123 You do realize that every manga doesn't need to be filled with pedophiles, right? Even if the MC is mentally 42, he's physically 10+ years old.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1
I want smut to nut. Oh and MC could also create some slimes for masturbation. How about it? All his slimes look almost the same. It would be great to create some slime girls at least.

Double-page supporter
Great they change the name to an English version, now I can get (nobody Kanna cross it) outta my head.

@es_kan

Blame Dragon Quest. The weakest enemy is the slime, but there's so many variants of it - even tanks and weebs, Schleiman Tank and Shogum.

Because it's weak, you can have the character be constantly underrated, but because of the variations you can be a Swiss army knife and construct or be a Swiss army knife and go on a war path

@monkey123

IoiQIPu.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
yes the original title is back its getting hard to figure out what is being released with half my follows suddenly having strange english titles

Aggregator gang
For a sec I thought I was tripping lmao okay so the name really does keeps switching

Users who are viewing this thread