Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko

@Lonewolf22 would you just shut up with your needlessly annoying comments? Don't just assume that people would be reading this because of the anime. If you want to rant about the anime, do it on Crunchyroll or on other platforms that stream the anime, don't do it here since this is a manga reading platform. Also, PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE WAY YOU COMMENT, IT'S SUCH AN EYESORE (I'm talking about how you write in all caps)

EDIT: forgot to add the @ to the name lololol r/foundthemobileuser btw

@Lonewolf22 i dont think they missed any characters tho and they did it almost shot for shot match with manga. Who did they miss in the anime?
But yeah damn i agree the art of the anime is just awful like the artist of the manga should be offended. Such a shame since its the art of this manga that got me to keep reading

@redsox02
There you go

The scenes that were not in included in the anime:
-the scene where the mc enters the town and gets a reward for defeating the wanted bandits, the Merzin of the Red spear
-the scene where the princess's grandfather sends a snake familiar to protect her cause she quickly enters the town without any guard but the mc goes with her, and she almost got pickpocket by a an none name character and the scene where the mc protected the princess using some sort of martial arts from another no name character
-the scene where Sebas the butler brought a a high grade material for the mc to sculpt the gods
-the scene where the MC bring out his rain coat "for the maid"
-Just a minor scene where the slimes clean the Mc's hair after the mc finish cleaning the basement of the cat eared girl (Miya-san), which cause him to make a protective gear and a slime helmet for himself
-The scene where the Mc brought a new set of equipment (dagger and armor)
-The scene where the MC uses a spell called playing clay in the cave
-The scene where the MC first introduce a spell called sound bomb to the princess's grandfather and mother and herself
-The scene where the MC shows the family how he practice spar with his slimes
-The scene where the MC senses the 6 animal brats in the cave while the MC and his companions hunts
-The scene where the MC beats up the evil adventurers while saving the 6 animal brats and causing his emotions gets over him
-The scene where the 6 animal brats introduces there selves to the MC
-The scene where the MC shows a plan on how to efficiently defeat the goblins (in the anime the layout is already set xD wtf)
-All of the Scene where the MC and the merchant have a 1 one 1 conversation of business
-The scene where he build his own business shop using wood, a wooden building (in the anime it is cement)
-The scene where the MC is having trouble naming his business shop

Note: There are still many scenes that i have not mention and im not gonna write it all down cause its too many like for example the flash back scene of the mc where he remembers when he was beaten to a pulp by his father when he did not do anything wrong, stuff like that.
Another note: also in the manga i believe they gift a metal slime (i think its metal) to the mc in a box, but in the anime the princess captured it in the cave and WHERE IS THE SCENE WHEN THE MC GOT NEW DAGGERS AND ARMOR!
also the gore is gone :<

The Characters that were not included in the anime:
-Darson Digger (The shopkeeper of a weapons store)
-The 6 animal brats (Bek, Wist, Lous, Lumil, Marta and Finia)
-The evil adventurers who bulled the 6 brats
-Satch (The leader of the evil adventurer group)
-Pioro Saionji (In the merchant guild and a descendant of someone who got transported in a another world)

Just some things that i wanted to see in the anime:
-The skill board that displays the skills and their levels (In the anime they just talk about it and not literally shows the skills)
-the orb that shows if the person is has a criminal record (Its in the gate of the town)
-the nucleus of the slime has symbolism example where the acid slime has a toxic symbol on their nucleus (which the anime doesn't have)

@Lonewolf22 oh damn i didnt even think of those while watching. Yeah thats a lot. I wish another studio got the rights on this but yeah what can we do this manga isnt rly a big title

I believe this mangas story was created like this:
Strong mc, some reason to sympathize with him, slimes, harem
The writer then went on to spew his mind bile onto a word document

Dex-chan lover
I've got a weird feeling about this, both novel and manga.

Somehow, it just doesn't click with me, and I don't know why.
I can't really see any bad tropes or dumb mistakes here, but for some reason it just feels more bland than other similar works... It's just doesn't pull you in for some reason. Maybe it's because side characters are pretty forgettable and episodic? This manga could use some sort of quirky sidekick or something like that.

There's nothing that would make me drop this manga, but there's also nothing that would make me stay.

Bro, what is it will all of those stories about slime tamers ? These authors everytime someone comes with a new story, they all copy ?

Supporter
I want the 3-year and 6-year reunions… Why don’t I think they’ll ever happen?

The raws are up to 58, and the 59th chapter will be released July 10th... So we are basically 10 chapters behind... I hope we can get some regular updates, as I do enjoy this series.

Users who are viewing this thread