Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 104 - Jeanne’s Cat Dream

Contributor
I appreciate how Nonco draws equal opportunity fanservice. If all the girls are going to dress up as sexy cats, then so should the guys.

IMG_7924.jpeg

Also shoutout to that one kitten about to be crushed to death in between Jeanne’s massive tiddies

IMG_7923.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Ok a cat café cosplay chapter was not what I expect but at the same time I expected to see Kanan dress in one in this chapter so maybe next time. At least we got to see happy Jeanne so already a nice chapter. Also another Tekka bunnysuit costume is a treasure for the eyes. Thanks for the translations.

Supporter
Every step of the way I thought the idea was going to get shot down, but that's not how this manga operates.

Dex-chan lover
sonic-boom-knuckles.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Ok, they clearly waited for the moment when they can each bring out their cat cosplays

Dex-chan lover
Lets hope no teachers are prospective customers of this cat cafe. FBI PSIA got their eyes on them

• Drink
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Nonco-sensei, please stop! You've already turned the lewdness dial to "just barely not hentai"! If you turn it up any further you're going to change the age rating of the manga!

Just kidding, let's keep going and see what happens.

• Funny
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
We all know the intention of the Cat Cafe. It isn't about the cat but pervert haven. :smugnako:

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Jeanne is the absolute worst. You completely understand why everyone breaks into a cold sweat when they realized she suggested it.

“I don’t think th-“

Jeanne: “WAHHHHHHHH😭”

“Okay… please stop crying and wailing, you can have your way again”

Users who are viewing this thread