Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 106 - Kanan and Ami’s Role Reversal

Fed-Kun's army
Big oof, Kyougi-kun.
Not only you didn't tell your girlfriend anything, you even ditched the Disciplinary Committee after getting the position only a few days ago.
It seems really unlike him. I wonder if there really is some magic at play here.

Thank you Ami for your service.

Dex-chan lover
Big oof, Kyougi-kun.
Not only you didn't tell your girlfriend anything, you even ditched the Disciplinary Committee after getting the position only a few days ago.
It seems really unlike him. I wonder if there really is some magic at play here.

tbf he has been out of character and a terrible boyfriend multiple times now in the past ~20 chapters. By now that is him being in character.

Contributor
Me when NTR teased

i-have-to-go-now-i-have-to-go-now-my-planet-needs-me.gif

Supporter
Big oof, Kyougi-kun.

I mean, he was doing work with the student council while she was preparing for her class' maid cafe; I don't think that's all that unreasonable. Kanan obviously knew what he was doing since she went to the student council room, he just happened to be out of the room moving stuff at the time.

Dex-chan lover
nonco-sensei is on a win streak with so many chapters with awesome arts in a row :meguu:

Reactions: GK

Users who are viewing this thread