Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 106 - Kanan and Ami’s Role Reversal

i want to see her boobs
featured-one-piece-episode-1082-release-date-where-to-watch-stream-shanks-ryokugyu.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, he was doing work with the student council while she was preparing for her class' maid cafe; I don't think that's all that unreasonable. Kanan obviously knew what he was doing since she went to the student council room, he just happened to be out of the room moving stuff at the time.
That's not it. Kanan and Kyougi are in the Disciplinary Committee. Hanako is in the head of the Culture Festival Committee (created just for the culture festival). Student Council is a separate entity from both of them.
Ever since chapter 1 they've been hanging out in the Disciplinary Committee room after school every day. The whole duel between Kanan and Tekka was to make him the member of her committee, so they could keep spending that time together.
Kanan went back to the Discpilinary Committee room as usual and for the first time ever he never showed up. She doesn't know he promised to help Hanako.
He left his girlfriend hanging and ditched his work in the Disciplinary Committee at the same time.

this is crazy but hear me out, isnt it possible that kyoji ran into the student council president on his way to meet up with kanan and saw she was having trouble and decided to help her?
its an insane theory i know

Dex-chan lover
this is crazy but hear me out, isnt it possible that kyoji ran into the student council president on his way to meet up with kanan and saw she was having trouble and decided to help her?
its an insane theory i know
you don't really need to speculate about anything here. he agreed to help carry things around for her last chapter while they were in the infirmary.

Users who are viewing this thread