Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 89 - Jeanne’s Declaration of War

Fed-Kun's army
This series needs a reboot as a harem. Author can't stop drawing hot girls for some reason and can't abandon them.
More simple answer would be to do just do harem end, Me thinks.

Honestly, I've come to wonder, after reading stuff like Yuuragi sou no Yuuna, where the harem end was what everyone wanted, but the author went till the end, even justified the harem, then backpedalled hard. At this point, just commit to the harem man, it works! Look at hyakku kanojo and Kanojo mo kanojo; if two gag mangas can bring out and do harem much better than series which advertise them as harem, then I honestly don't know what to say.

Well, the good thing is some LN and Mangaka are waking up to that it seems, and we are seeing more series go that way. Insipid prince was the latest example I cam across (Saikyou degarashi ouji is the JP title)

Edit: Also Tekka in bunny suit is so good! Makes me hope Nonco does the reverse bunny suit as well at one point.

why tf are you guys reading a manga where the girls are the selling point and then getting mad when the author explores multiple girls?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What the fuck happened to this manga, honestly? Somewhere along the way they flipped a switch and it became something else, and I gotta say, it's rather become shit. It was very fun in the beginning, so this is rather jarring.

Dex-chan lover
I am pretty fine with this because kanan is indeed lacking initiative. But well.. it's understandable because there is manga that got annoying because there is love rival ('komi-san komyushou desu' because of manbagi's plot)
highly disagree with this take. i think manbagi is one of the absolute best examples of a romance "rival" in romcom series. makes perfect sense why she would admire tadano from her pov, she greatly respects both tadano and komi very much and does not resort to annoying and petty acts of jealousy like 99% of these plotlines, including for this series. she also never really felt like just a doomed rival to me? yui from oregairu is another good example of mine for someone that is character first before a love rival

it showed grit that manbagi stepped away when she realised tadano was confused about his own feelings for komi despite how devastated she felt, and she was a great friend to them after that too even though she had difficulty finding closure. i think she is really well written, endearing and nuanced to the point where she's my favourite in the series after tadano even though her main arc is over. kawai was a few magnitudes worse executed but i appreciated the author for doing something different with it with more of a polycule vibe

Dex-chan lover
highly disagree with this take. i think manbagi is one of the absolute best examples of a romance "rival" in romcom series. makes perfect sense why she would admire tadano from her pov, she greatly respects both tadano and komi very much and does not resort to annoying and petty acts of jealousy like 99% of these plotlines, including for this series. she also never really felt like just a doomed rival to me? yui from oregairu is another good example of mine for someone that is character first before a love rival

it showed grit that manbagi stepped away when she realised tadano was confused about his own feelings for komi despite how devastated she felt, and she was a great friend to them after that too even though she had difficulty finding closure. i think she is really well written, endearing and nuanced to the point where she's my favourite in the series after tadano even though her main arc is over. kawai was a few magnitudes worse executed but i appreciated the author for doing something different with it with more of a polycule vibe
Well i can't say much about it because i am already forgot it. What I remember is the author really trying so hard to make manbagi to something rivalling the main char despite the progress that komi has in first year. Manbagi is indeed have a good character development arc. But after that it's just too much and kinda pointless. It got more annoying because komi got sidetracked her character's development got slowed down because of that. It's like author want to dragging the story for the heck of it.

At least komi is not as horrible as rental kanojo. And kanan have lighter story compared to komi which is rely on the uniqueness of all chars. Kanan focused on fan service and it's enjoyable to look at because it have different theme every chapters

Dex-chan lover
When you draw the boob, full on, no censor, nothing blocking it, but you forget to draw the nipple

Damn those invisible censor bars!

Users who are viewing this thread