Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Vol. 5 Ch. 70 - Kanan and Jeanne’s True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
Why does God care so much about Kyougi?

Is he special perhaps?

I don't trust that the God of this story is nice, going by how he treats his angels.

Whatever he has in plan for Kyougi can't be good.
what if bro's just a wingman for him

Dex-chan lover
You know I never liked Jeanne (and I still don't) I don't hate seeing her tho and her chapters are funny, this was a 10/10 chapter until the last fucking page HOLY FUCK I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW
FUCK HAREM SHIT I'm literally reading this for kanan, if I wanted to read harem I would have read something else. Hell It would have been fine if it was advertised as a harem but imagine this treatment after 70 chapters.

Fuck you. What a fucking cop out to let the flirting continue.

"I won't lose"

Shut the fuck up and leave us alone. Holy shit, this isn't going to end. It seriously makes me want to drop the series if she is now "Girl #2" from this point on. I didn't sign up for this at all.
then leave

Dex-chan lover
disappear-peace-out.gif

cute and great series but, not a fan of harem. it was a fun read.

Dex-chan lover
I loved reading this, love Kanan as a character, and I don't really mind Jeanne...but I hate that we now have an established triangle. Why can't Jeanne just have someone who will actually want her and just her, author-san? We all know this ends with Kanan winning, so why go through this?

I don't get it, if you like Jeanne you would also be against this...she's just gonna suffer ("experience chasing true love") while Kyogi's denseness allows her to think she has a chance until she gets to the end and eventually gets turned down. Hopefully the triangle doesn't last for more than 10-15 chapters and we can just get back to Kanan-Kyogi fluff.

Dex-chan lover
Confident, well-spoken Kanan throws me off. Where is the usual idiot?
Remember how this whole story started? She infiltrated a human school and was good enough at everything to become the student council president. Her reputation was someone who was always on top of things and always came out on top. She didn't become an idiot until Kyougi showed up and defied all of her expectations of humans by just being weird. It's just that we as readers keep seeing the scenes when Kyougi is present and throwing her off her game. When Kyougi's not there she can be amazingly competent. And you'll notice he wasn't there during this scene.

Dex-chan lover
Our dear saint regained the twinkle in her eye! Yknow, I for one always felt for jeane whenever she cried, including when she first learned about sex. It's just a crushing feeling knowing a naive, innocent part of yourself just died.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh. This just turned from an 8 to a 5. Stupid unnecessary love rivals. Cool than Kanan isn't a bitch about it, but maaaaaan I'm so sick and tired of this forced love rival bullshit.

I'd like to know where japanese people buy flip flops who give you blister using for a couple hours.

Dex-chan lover
Man. There was no reason to make her a love rival, it was funny when it was just her being innocently pitiful and going crazy each time. Also, her character's been all over the place recently. First, the sudden seriousness when she got to take a bath in Kanan's. Now falling in love with the MC, it seems like the author doesn't know what to do with her as a character anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Best possible sort-of resolution, really well done.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Idk what all you weirdos are on about, I'm jus here happy that the sweet innocent angel girl got the sparkle back in her eyes.

Fed-Kun's army
I’d be cool with this is it seemed like it’ll end up as a poly relationship, but I highly doubt it (even though Kanan is a demon lmao). What’s the point? We all know she’s like 70 chapters too late and Kyougi only has eyes for Kanan. This just feels like the author had no idea why she’d be in the story other than a love rival. I just hope she’s the only one, otherwise this will delve into harem trash.

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of sad that all the unattractive characters are into the main guy and all the attractive characters are into the main girl. Very disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread