Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Vol. 6 Ch. 77 - Kanan’s Hidden Squeeze

Dex-chan lover
2 Chapters in a row without any of the harem showing up? It’s amazing how much the quality goes up as well.

This is what the series should have been the whole time. But they just had to introduce love rivals for reasons I’ll never understand.
Maybe you will never understand. But that 'love rivals' makes her characters developed faster.

And some fetishes, wholesomeness, and some fetishes too

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
MgTR8Y3.png
ROx1CsI.png

:ROFLMAO:

• Funny
Reactions: GK
2 Chapters in a row without any of the harem showing up? It’s amazing how much the quality goes up as well.

This is what the series should have been the whole time. But they just had to introduce love rivals for reasons I’ll never understand.
There aren't really any love rivals. The couple has been established since chapter 1 and Kyougi only has eyes on Kanan.
Jeanne has feelings for him, but she's just a joke character. Kanan's sisters are siscons and Masurao is into some BDSM stuff. If anything Kanan has a "harem".
But I agree, dumb hijinks with the rest of the cast are fine once in a while, but quickly get tiresome

Dex-chan lover
It finally got back to how the manga used go be... So grateful for those chapters... Now I have a feeling we'll get "Kanan getting sidelined" chapters once again

Users who are viewing this thread