Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Ch. 45

Looks like the blue haired girl is finally going to make her appearance after being de-aged.

Group Leader
Kuruto.

Basically Kuruto was about to come up with a praise per advice of the old villager.
Then he saw her looking the same and blurted that out.

She immediately went angy saying it's his fault/he's the cause of it (to be exact, the medicine made with rainbow flower he made for her back then, he got the dosage of rainbow flower part wrong and 'oops unaging body')
Ah, I thought it was going to be Famil; with the count trying to syphon the youth from Hilde but getting her aging instead, that's while Famil is as old as she is.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I thought it was going to be Famil; with the count trying to syphon the youth from Hilde but getting her aging instead, that's while Famil is as old as she is.

Famil herself seem to be close enough with Hilde that when Famil noted Hilde's unaging body is due to Kuruto, Hilde calmly ask that she keep it a secret.

The exposition related to Famil come from Liz side, where she found strand of white/greying hair and note that the Famil she's met before didn't have white hair.
Then while chasing after the count they found magic circle similar to the one for demon made (Yurishia was fighting the demon elsewhere, and Kuruto 'washed' away the circle before Yurishia show up)
https://mangadex.org/chapter/089de558-6cbb-4a4f-813e-2ac6e10ff8c8/24
which drains the sacrifice's mana/life to summon monsters

Still given the blue hair girl in the credit page is 99% to be Famil (same hair style/decorations) we can be certain Kuruto will save her (or already did with the manjuu)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

That was actually really good maneuvers the princess and the others pulled off back there.
Having Kuruto suddenly being a 'wildcard' kind of helped in this twist.

Dex-chan lover
i'm sick of the villain being good in the end or being redeemed but i'm more sick of the villain just wanting immortality!
I doubt he'll get off scott-free. His actions have nearly started a war with the demons... not that they believe demonkind need any particular reason (or so they think), but why give them an excuse?

So while he probably won't be executed... He might get stripped of his titles and exiled instead. But only him. His daughter, though....

Dex-chan lover
This comic is really better than it has to be. I'd want this level to be the norm, not the exception.

Nothing too strange about it; it is just standard parts put together well. This mangaka really needs to put together a class to teach their how-to, and the industry would be much better for it.

Thanks for the work on localizing these chapters. I may not pounce on it like some of my favorites, but I always regret it when I end up a few chapters behind.

Double-page supporter
What a shame to catch up on a newly found manga and it seems to be monthly at the very least ;-; I don't want to wait

Dex-chan lover
Dude is doing a bad thing for a ?good? reason?
What bad thing? He never did kidnap hildegebidiboo, it was his daughters quarters there. He only seems to be doing a good thing, furthering medical research for the good of all (and likely to save? his sick? daughter)
Only bad thing he did was allow some chef try to cheat in that festival, though I don't remember if he actually did that or if it just seemed likely.

Dex-chan lover
I'm okay with the generic "I want to live forever!" villain if they end up like Porky from the Earthbound games that never got translated. Ends up eternally locked in a capsule barely large enough to fit his body where he can never die.
i don't know this one but sounds funny, its a good punishment.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt he'll get off scott-free. His actions have nearly started a war with the demons... not that they believe demonkind need any particular reason (or so they think), but why give them an excuse?

So while he probably won't be executed... He might get stripped of his titles and exiled instead. But only him. His daughter, though....

ooh no i never expected him to get off scot free for sure he'll be losing his titles or something to that effect.
but i'm just happy he isn't a complete dick to be a dick

Dex-chan lover
Can someone remind me how is the MC able to purge evil and now ressruct the dead? As it has been a while and can't recall if it was he learned this from a village or was it some gift?
But I sure do hope he grows a spine or his balls drop as I am still annoyed by how little he thinks of himself to the point that it is absurd.

Users who are viewing this thread