well that was a flashback from a long ass time ago. I wonder what the author intended by placing it this late into the story, just to remind us that MC wants to be a knight?
well that was a flashback from a long ass time ago. I wonder what the author intended by placing it this late into the story, just to remind us that MC wants to be a knight?
the "hero" there who screamed at him.. was he raised inside a barn or what? it is poor manners to scream like a monkey at mating season. glad he is not working with them anymore. and is far richer than that screaming monkey.
well that was a flashback from a long ass time ago. I wonder what the author intended by placing it this late into the story, just to remind us that MC wants to be a knight?