Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Yurishia-san's long day, repeated.

Fed-Kun's army
What the, the Bandana girl was a troll all along. She knew Kurt's value but still let him get kicked just to watch the other members get struck by reality. I don't care how that was an asshole move. We have the best character right here

This is very much a, "I'm a nice guy who is good at everything(minus fighting), but I don't know my own strength, and girls fall in love with me without any effort" story. :I Is the MC's only flaw is that he is oblivious and misunderstands his abilities compared to the common people?

Way too many flaws and plotholes, I agreed. But since it's very enjoyable, I'm just gonna appreciate the work. Nothing is all perfect aight'.

This does put a smile on my face. And that's more than enough for me.

First, love how his current enployer just gave up trying to process what a madlad he is. I've never seen someone say "fuck it" so hard they just laid down in the middle of a mine and turned their brain off.

Second, Bandana. She got Kuruto kicked out of the Hero's party knowing full well how useful he was, and now she's just enjoying the show. I don't know what game she's playing...but I like it.

Fed-Kun's army
Could say the poor kid was exposed to the raw power of those artifacts and one reason why his abilities/ physical stats became so high. Seeing how none of the skills he used were combat / major spell casting related it wouldn't have caused a forced evolution on them. Just a thought.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't there like 3 other manga series similar to this? A child from some OP village goes to work in the city and is underestimated? Or he's so clueless as to how extraordinary his village or his abilities are?

Dex-chan lover
Isn't there like 3 other manga series similar to this? A child from some OP village goes to work in the city and is underestimated? Or he's so clueless as to how extraordinary his village or his abilities are?
I can think of 2 with shota/dunce MCs:
  • Boonies Kid (Tatoeba Last Dungeon, eng. title is something something Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies)
  • That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999

beyond that, there's the broader genre of super duper op party member being kicked
  • blah blah Cursificer
  • blah blah Beast Tamer
  • blah blah White Mage
  • blah blah Atelier

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
It doesn't really make sense that he is able to move that much material while digging but is somehow super weak at combat?

If anything he could just bury whatever he is fighting in a mountain of dirt

Dex-chan lover
This is very much a, "I'm a nice guy who is good at everything(minus fighting), but I don't know my own strength, and girls fall in love with me without any effort" story. :I Is the MC's only flaw is that he is oblivious and misunderstands his abilities compared to the common people?
The MC's secondary flaw is that he is too nice, and expects others to be just as nice. In a fantasy world full of fantasy dangers, from cultists to nobles to dragons. And it applies to pretty much anybody who looks similar to humans.

But in the end, this is a comedy story, and those two flaws are enough to drive the story's humor.

Dex-chan lover
I don't have a shred of sympathy for this absolute fool. It looks like he LIKES being treated this way. After leaving the party he earned a shitload of gold in a week, and yet he still wants to go back to the party that abused him if given the chance. Why? Money is clearly not the issue, so for what reason would he want to come back? Is he actually a masochist?

Users who are viewing this thread