Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The sakura party

Double-page supporter
Kuruto’s master prepared him too well, he even knows the long lost stab through your leg when you see a slime technique ;o

Dex-chan lover
Someone's gonna get almost-killed and he's gonna give em one of his infusions and they're gonna find out it's a full heal.

Dex-chan lover
He stabbed his own leg! While vs Slime!
Some Slimes are strong, legendary level monster but this is normal Slime. Dude.

"This golem weighs over 200kg"
"I can lift 200kg! Let me lift the two of you to prove it!"

Just... lift the fucking golem. It's right there.

Fed-Kun's army
@Perim I don't think the golem was with them. That is just an image to give us an idea of what's to come. The reason being the guy is sitting and the golem is walking with it's feet at the same level as his waist. Also they are walking into a cave while stating he just needs to carry while it's no where in sight, so it has to be in the cave waiting for them.

Dex-chan lover
I am leaving this comment here in case we get past the point where he finally realizes how OP he is. Once this reaches that zone, if anyone tries to reread the comments... please message me...

I'm going to have to drop this for now. But I hope a kind soul will one day tell me if it's safe to come back.

That's kinda funny. By the time those ladies stop being overwhelmed by the MC's ridiculous achievements, he already left town. No one got the wits to keep his whereabouts at this stage? 😆😆😆

Dex-chan lover
Can somebody explain the logic behind the protagonist's naivete? Sure, he was abused and lied to in his previous party, but that doesn't explain his complete lack of common sense. For example, he claim to be the weakest, and he can carry 200kg, yet he doesn't find it weird that nobody else in the town carry 200kg worth of load? If he's the weakest, then everyone else must be able to carry more, yet nobody does.

Ai-chan doesn't understand how this misunderstanding can happen. Should it just be attributed to 'trash author doesn't know how to use logic'?

@Aichan nah, he believe that he is a support type. Not useful for combat as shown. In his last party that's what he do, just carry their stuff and do maintanance.

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan I think, in earlier chapter, he mentioned that people around him can do this much from where he came from. That also warped his common senses.

Users who are viewing this thread