Kanchigai no Atelier Meister

Group Leader
jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Intensifies
xJz5qTH.png
🤣🤣🤣
Oh man this is a funny series!

I just peaked ahead and things are about to get really really good!!! (Fights coming real soon) Stay tuned a must read.

Even though it’s a typical kicked from the party and said party crumbles into the void, I love how cute art styles like this and how he isn’t locked into one location and finds way to make himself “useful” and “improve”. While being oblivious.

Contributor
I just came to comment pretty much the same thing as @Blitzen, after finishing chapter 2. The setting & tropes are common, but the MC's adorable. Seeing him flapping his arms when Yurishia came back gave me a huge grin, & how he just nonchalantly does outrageous things while being oblivious is great.

Oh boy... You have a complex personality.
This can be effect of the Dragon flame fire party including miss Banan... Her personality is manipulator i mean!?!
And here i need to control my anger for Kuruto...

Dex-chan lover
Mentally retarded MC? Check.
Girls going topless for not reason? Check.
MC randomly shrieking for no reason? Check.
MC claiming he is The Worst™? Check.
If you like dumb, this is for you; if you like to empathize with an MC, you won't like this one... the MC is so dumb, he couldn't read.

Fed-Kun's army
Another 'it was completely normal in my village' idiot but the twist that he is 'more or less kinda not really' useless in combat makes it a little different. Fortunately pretty much everyone else in the manga is aware the MC is both OP and retarded, so as far as fantasy comedy goes its not bad and has just enough story to be fun, if not exactly world breaking.

Though at this point it sort of feels like the author completely forgot earlier characters such as Bandana existed.

I'm 50% into chapter 13 but think I'm going to drop this unless something can confirm for me.

They are all acting like this friend when in truth they are just as bad as his previous party. Lying about his ranking to his face.

This kid has trauma about being abandoned and never had friends.
These guys are not his friends does not matter what reason it is they are lying to him and then the job.
They are risking his life while again lying to him.

Like wtf is wrong with this people....

They act like they want to protect him but lying about his job as apparently an assistant to the atelier meister when in fact he is just bait for an assassin for this princess.

If this is what a friend is then fuck that he might as well go back to his village.

They are all just using a kid who has only ever been miss treated and used by his previous party.

Just because they "act" friendly to him does not make them any better than that party.

They are 1000% not his friends and the fact they think they are is fucked up.

Double-page supporter
sorry that pic was for the dogs turn into humans thread

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread