Kankin Ou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The first confinement

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect to be the first comment, this is a rather popular manga.

Anyway, yeah, if you are willing to take that level of revenge you are indeed a good candidate for hosting evil inside you.
I would normally either insult them and punch away until they knock me out or go to an authority if I'm level-headed enough at the time. Though that may not work for this guy in this story, as I've seen many stories where the authorities of the school don't really care about the children, or they purposefully give favoritism to one children over another, for example, the children of a whealthy man or a famous lawyer.

Life improsonment still seems a bit too high a punishment for being a teen bully.

Dex-chan lover
I have questions: How the heck the bullies get the confession? Is it supposed to be a private letter? Did they stole it? Or did Masaki actually a bitchy that hand out her personal information freely for fame?

Double-page supporter
I didn't expect to be the first comment, this is a rather popular manga.

Anyway, yeah, if you are willing to take that level of revenge you are indeed a good candidate for hosting evil inside you.
I would normally either insult them and punch away until they knock me out or go to an authority if I'm level-headed enough at the time. Though that may not work for this guy in this story, as I've seen many stories where the authorities of the school don't really care about the children, or they purposefully give favoritism to one children over another, for example, the children of a whealthy man or a famous lawyer.

Life improsonment still seems a bit too high a punishment for being a teen bully.
I mean.. It's Japan. Who TF knows? Generally though people who assault others to this extent are going to grow up and be horrible people. He's not stealing food from him, or calling him mean names. He's not pissing on his gym clothes or stealing his book bag.

The Western concept of "bullying" and "harassment" have been watered down to the point that it encompasses everything. This isn't bullying. This is assault and battery. If you are an adult and this occurs to you, Police or self defense laws come into play.

This type of behavior speaks to a lack of socialization and empathy. He's already at the head of the totem in school, likely to be on top in society as an athlete. He's the exact type of person in the exact position that will escalate his crimes until there are too many victims to hide.

Also don't forget that the LARGE majority of violent criminals are repeat offenders.

I don't know how accurate it is in Japan for authority figures to look the other way on this type of behavior but I'm guessing it's vastly exaggerated. They have laws for corporate behavior and harassment so I don't see how they wouldn't have them for schools. Add to that the fact that this dudes family would be required to pay his victims medical bills and compensation..

With very little effort in the modern day you can collect evidence.

Dex-chan lover
The classmates ganging up on the guy over a confession letter is a bit too unrealistic. I get that the author wanted to do a revenge manga and needed the setup for it, but there probably are better reasons to come up with for the classmates to hate the guy.

Dex-chan lover
I have questions: How the heck the bullies get the confession? Is it supposed to be a private letter? Did they stole it? Or did Masaki actually a bitchy that hand out her personal information freely for fame?
She's probably friends with that bully group.
She didn't even stop them when they were beating him. She just stood by. Didn't even try to speak up for him.
Just from all that you can conclude that she was part of them and was only pretending to be nice to MC before or something.

Dex-chan lover
Despite what he says at the beginning, Fumio is not a good guy at all, so there's no point in expecting him to be just or fair. This is the kind of story where pretty much everyone's a shithead, and a devil comes along and gives the bullied shithead at the bottom of the social ladder an armed warhead and lets him go to town on everyone else.

Dex-chan lover
She's probably friends with that bully group.
She didn't even stop them when they were beating him. She just stood by. Didn't even try to speak up for him.
Just from all that you can conclude that she was part of them and was only pretending to be nice to MC before or something.
My impression is that she is the typical shy girl with a overbearing, bitchy girl-friend and this is classic scenario, where the said friend goes on rampage on their own without actually asking the first girl what she thinks or wants. But then again, I'm ready to be proven wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I love Japan, they come up with shit like this every other week on the regular, nothing like western slop, just having fun with all the classic tropes, but I'll bite, looks interesting.

Dex-chan lover
The classmates ganging up on the guy over a confession letter is a bit too unrealistic. I get that the author wanted to do a revenge manga and needed the setup for it, but there probably are better reasons to come up with for the classmates to hate the guy.
Agree and this is a really weak intro to bullying. While it's not as good a series NTRevenge sets up the bullies really well and then they go over the top. This gives the MC a believable desire for revenge. They really needed to have the first chapter have more intense reason for the revenge.

This seems like an overly protective friend having their friends betlat up MC to keep their shy friend safe.

Aggregator gang
Rather a pathetic start, and Im guessing just coomer bait?

Cus why didnt he start with the fuckhead guy that was beating him up? Just trap him in the room and dont go near him until a while for torture. Like 3 or 4 days...

Users who are viewing this thread