Kankin Ou - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - The Confinement King

Dex-chan lover
It's hard to imagine this random ass girl could beat a devil empowered MC :kek: no matter how you draw her, i feel no suspense
Especially not when he has a cop as his slave directly feeding him information and misleading the investigation. Once it comes out she "confessed" to him and he rejected her, she will never be taken seriously again.

Double-page supporter
I will say once again I am Team Fujiwara. I doubt this would actually happen, but I hope the ending is both of them go live in the Demon Realm together.

Dex-chan lover
ngl these chapters have been a blast to read, by far the best in the manga so far, thanks for the translation (y)

Dex-chan lover
Fun chapter, thanks for the uploads! Mc really went dumbass mode there with the 18 capture huh?

Dex-chan lover
He went dumb dumb for a sec there. Anyways. I am still waiting for the asshole bully behind the scene girl to get tortured or something. She deserved it.

Dex-chan lover
I read the WN itself. The event will be more interesting, and the author does pretty well as developing and managing the story of 18 girls and the surrounding bitch. Dont worry guys, the fun just begins.
Absolutely. This arc is such a banger.

Users who are viewing this thread