Kankin Ou - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - The Confinement King

Contributor
He went dumb dumb for a sec there. Anyways. I am still waiting for the asshole bully behind the scene girl to get tortured or something. She deserved it.
I think it might be the influence of the power. He is getting more brazen now that he has almost turned 1 girl, did completely turn 2 and inadvertently has one infatuated with him along with handing off the one guy to get his anus drilled by a pig monster. Also, that gyaru is fricking adorable.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the mass release. Please do check the font size however, my eyes are crap and reading some of that text was very difficult even with a magnifier.
As for the chapters, I'm honestly surprised that hell doesn't have anything better than goblin farms. You'd think that human ranches would be pretty normal to demons. Very interested in seeing how he punishes these people who keep messing with him.

Dex-chan lover
This sht is fire ✍️🔥✍️✍️🔥✍️✍️✍️🔥

Dex-chan lover
I think it might be the influence of the power. He is getting more brazen now that he has almost turned 1 girl, did completely turn 2 and inadvertently has one infatuated with him along with handing off the one guy to get his anus drilled by a pig monster. Also, that gyaru is fricking adorable.
I disagree, I mean the power has given him confidence but he panicked when a non cop put a theory he was the kidnapper out there. MC was becoming a good maninuplator and heard Misuzu automatically point out he couldn't have done it as a weak victim of bullying. The bullies also stated the same thing when it was suggested. The MC had a plan to blame the Teruya sisters and should have remained calm and kept with the plan. He made a dumb mistake and now I bet the cop who will capture him or Lilly will betray him to has finally arrived on scene.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
So he did fuck up. I expected that much, but of course he forgot someone.

Users who are viewing this thread