Kankin Ou - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Warmth From Held Hands

Dex-chan lover
Yakuza-neesan's pinched face is so fucking goofy. RIP Jun; he can't pleasure his girlfriend after losing a third of his dick.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Glad to see this got picked/commissioned up again, my kind of degenerate content

Dex-chan lover
Author went all out trying to make us hate these sisters.
Thanks for the translation. Been waiting for a long time for update. One of the better series here that isn't so cliche.

Dex-chan lover
this track and field arc is kinda lame, I want the focus to get back at terujima
The track and field 'arc' is the B plot as of the previous chapter. This arc is going to center around the effects of their disappearance and the Yakuza sister's retaliation in "support" of her imouto's dreams.
I'm excited to see what she pulls off and how our Villainous MC enacts revenge.

Dex-chan lover
why do I have a feeling that this woman won't even be given the honor of being a slave. It feels like she will either be actually punished in the real world or she will be so low on the totem pole she won't have a change

Dex-chan lover
uxYoA9ZA_o.png

Other bands play;
HAMMOWAR kills.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about "Fun" but i am absolutely stunned at how disgusting your face has become...😶

Dex-chan lover
Fumio really is the trope Even evil has loved ones. He gave such a great speech, all the way you're thinking about all the bad things he's done. Its hilarious.
Well, it depends how much of it was scripted and, TBH, it felt kinda shallow because until now he never did anything boyfriend-esque.
Yakuza-neesan's pinched face is so fucking goofy. RIP Jun; he can't pleasure his girlfriend after losing a third of his dick.
He was not ass-raped by that homo-pig daemon, that's different guy, he was smoll since beginning.

Dex-chan lover
God damn, the mangaka is actually cooking for some while like we are reaching peak levels this simple manga shouldnt have

Dex-chan lover
Interesting to see how Anna's evil plans and MC evil plans effect each other and the story. Mc's always been planning on uses those terrible sisters as the scapegoats.

Aggregator gang
Why i feel that worst girl (bully with black hair from ch1) is still a worst bitch?

Users who are viewing this thread