Kannagi - Vol. 12 Ch. 75 - The Calmness by the Sakura Trees

Fed-Kun's army
The MC forgot one thing though at the end.... *KNOCK KNOCK*

i dont get it, is Jin going out with tsugumi, since he talk about marrying her in the end? thanks please

& is this the finale or is there 1 more epilogue chapter?

So, one chapter is left missing right?
Than I can finally start reading this shit.

@mark1246
Tsugumi is basically Jin's back-up plan (isn't it sad, Ms. childhood-friend?).
Jin's monologue is basically saying if Nagi is really gone for good, he'll just settle for Tsugumi.
Man, Jin is kind of a dick.

@Hoori
One chapter left, yes.

F**k finally after 2years waiting, our ship has gone Trapped?? At least i can finally rest easy with this ending. Dont know why people hates this kind of ending. Maybe i missed something....

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter @bookwurm. It seems someone can't wait for old scanlator anymore after a year with no update on only 2 chapters left.
Hope the last chapter will come very soon.

Double-page supporter
Well that's a 7 year age gap. Could be worse. You better wait for some years tho, Jin-kun.

Oh it makes sense. The time she's been living for 13 years was actually seven years! What a pointless reunion. Why didn't see get to him earlier? She's had 13 years... am I retarded?

Double-page supporter
> so he's a pedo now

Well, at 13, she's probably NOT prepubescent . And since pedos are attracted to prepubescent girls, I'd say "no".

Group Leader
I'm glad someone picked this up, I'm such a lazy fuck I've had this chapter sitting half done for over a year.

Group Leader
7 years age gap,

Eh, not that huge. Heck, my grandparents were 10 years apart and they love each other very much.

Also how many chapters do we have left?

Users who are viewing this thread