Kannagi - Vol. 12 Ch. 76 - Banquet of Blooming Flowers

So, it finally ended.

It was a good ride.

But as parting words for series, I just want to wish for all Japanese incel virgins to DIE.

Do not sully series with your existence again.

Dex-chan lover
so was she used goods or not?
or was it smart marketing

Dex-chan lover
To this day I still don't understand that stunt from the author. Seriously. I don't get it.

Dex-chan lover
Ending boring af. At least it saved me from reading all the previous chapters.

Who fucking cares? "Used goods" should be a term you should be nailed to a Rocket and shot into space for. Preferably in direction of big glowing plasma orb.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get it, but it was an amusing final chapter

Dex-chan lover
well its over and the only thing I can think of to say is "this god damn ending dragged on way to long after they got rid of the impurity spider there should have been 2 chapters after instead we get mass omake re-release silence through most of last year leading into this one and a ending that just left me hollow after everything" . . .sorry this was a wonderful series I hope the mangaka is doing well and I will miss

Dex-chan lover
You know, I once started reading Kannagi, then kinda... Stopped. New characters added, old characters transformed... But it all felt like nothing ever changed. Some self-proclaimed goddess beats poorly defined something magical girl style, the protagonist is also kinda there. It's like it was devoid of purpose. I am not even sure at this point, what was this manga about.

Thank you for translating! Finally i know why people drop the last chapter lol, so many words and anti climaxting, i thought the end is re-do due many protesting the first end or something. Anyway i can rest easy with the end ;)

Group Leader
It's been so long that I've completely forgotten what this story was all about. But I'm just glad that it's finally over.

i don’t really like the ending with the reborn nagi but the story was good overall

Dex-chan lover
A neat ending.
It feels like a real good bye to them.
Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@Yonko I feel you on that one actually. It almost feels kinda sad that Zange doesn't seem to have any interest in the real Nagi. Instead she gets some sort of perfect fit replacement.

I have no damned idea what is happening since i skipped to the final few chapter as i was getting stale for me but somehow she is reborned as a 13 year old out of nowhere from a several year time skip.

I hope Takenashi Eri would make an illustration of Nagi and Jin getting married after 5 years, or more likely, a fan will draw one. It'll be better if a fan would make a fan-fic 4-koma about them married too.

Users who are viewing this thread