Kannou Sensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit! Just when the chapter is nearly finished, they drop a bomb on us!

Aggregator gang
Whoa that manga is so charming. I like it more and more each chapter.

now it makes sense why did kikue reject his work, it was bc of personal reason lol

Dex-chan lover
What I'M bettin' is long hair guy's gay or asexual and just can't understand what's goin on, and Yuki took it to mean she was disgusting and there was something wrong with her

I'm a guess this

Aggregator gang
That was quite the bomb to drop at the end, especially because of how it instantly makes you re-examine the whole chapter in a few seconds.

Plot twist... Our Yukino ex-husband is the vice CIE of our protag. Gotta applause to the author, no one can guess it at all.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Uwow what a twist
I can't wait to see how this develops
The human relationships in this manga are so complicated without being dark. Rokurou clearly likes this kid as a person, but now there's a barrier. But they aren't really romantic rivals to each other either.
This reminds me of those old closely knit artist/writing circles where people had some really complicated love lives and kept swapping spouses with each other.

Contributor
I wonder if the comment about not understanding MC's book was an allusion to Yukino's ex-husband being uncertain about his sexuality (i.e., gay).

Dex-chan lover
@nfzeta

I know, right?!
That caught me completely off guard and it twists the chapter 180°... nice move!

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely adored the dialogue with Rokurou and Kikue. A worse writer would have made it sound preachy and one-sided, and Rokurou would have sounded decades younger. The downside is that the Tsunaga twist was super telegraphed.

@colxeric
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
I did not think about it that way.
However, he probably just means he's never felt about another person like that. I don't think he's gay. You never know, though...

Users who are viewing this thread