Kannou Sensei

If anyone is having doubts about reading this, you absolutely should!

Goddamn 45yearold man obsessed and masturbating to a 22 yearold girl. Im disappointed I cant call the police dammit

Dex-chan lover
Oh, is THAT mangaka.
I found this not even a minute ago and I'l already mad.

@mopchan
If I understand correctly another work from this mangaka has a horrible ending so I suppose some people have some fear about this manga. For now I don't see any major problem.

Yoshida Motoi's most popular work, as far I know, Natsu no Zenjitsu has a very, very controversial ending. In my opinion it was bad because the mangaka tried to make it bittersweet and adultlike but it sort of just fell short and made the characters seem extremely stupid. Now again as far I know, this manga could be very different.

That omake was as fetish-y as I would expect from this author. His own 'desires' are barely hidden in his works. Still hilarious as it is.

jak

Contributor
I really hope this ends well unlike Natsu no Zenjitsu.

@Nutfiend

Is it really? I always thought it was Koi Kaze.

I know that this is not really important and all, but I've always wondered... When exactly does this story take place? The '20s? The '30s?

Group Leader
The omake is the kind of erotic story the MC could write if he goes into the erotic writting

jak

Contributor
I really hope this doesn't end like Natsu no Zenjitsu.

Dex-chan lover
I understand how so much of this is about the mystery of Yukino, but I wish we knew more about her.
I guess that's the point though huh

Users who are viewing this thread