Kannou Sensei

This is better than useless ecchi fanservices.
They are the same. But those sexual desires are beautifully drawn. It is so different in purpose itself.

I don't think it's ecchi, in my opinion. More like mature.

Fed-Kun's army
Great piece of work, just wary about the ending based on the vague warnings of other readers. As for the timeframe, looks like '70s to me - Or at least however the author remembers it!

Time frame clues for chapter 0: The 5-yen coin with a hole started being minted in 1948. The glasses look early 1960's to me, but the tarot revival started late 1960 to 1970s (depending on the place). The fountain pen is just 20th century. That heavy barrel pen went in and out of style over the decades. Rotary desk phone (chap. 1) also puts it before the 1980s.

Just hope the ending wont be like Natsu no Zenjitsu. That one made me enraged.

after chp 13
there is possibility that yukino and kannou are blood related based on the novel story. Not again.

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely an interesting manga, thanks for the awesome work!

I feel like this story was made after a wet dream with some famous book writer. Like having a crush on Stephen King and deciding eyyy let's write a romance novel about it!

The way the Kanji are assorted on the cover is funny,though.

if you add some conjunctions in-between, you can get e.g. 先「の」官「は」生「の」能。
"The end-position is the competence of (a) life".

Meaning +- "to have a goal means living competently" and vice versa.

Quite fitting with the theme of the manga as a "struggling" author who rounded up with his past and aims to have a fulfilling relationship and career.

Users who are viewing this thread