Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

Dex-chan lover
ohhhh I remember why I liked this, sadly there's only 23 chapters translated and that was 2 years ago

Dex-chan lover
Still pray to God that someone will pick this up.
It already has 54chapters.
Or maybe I should just learn Japanese.

Since Batoto is dead now, I thought I'd post this here (99.9% of people will not care about this, just saying):
I'm KelpTheGreat, the guy who proofread the first 14 chapters (except for ch.8) that Village Idiot released. This was my favorite project that I helped them with before leaving the group, and I just wanted to state for the record: Chapter 9 was proofread by me, not by Cybykillers. Cybykillers did chapter 8 (I don't remember why), and our uploader forgot to change the credits page when they uploaded chapter 9.

For those looking at if they should read this: This manga is just bad. They add one or two new girls every chaper, and I thought it was a parody at fisrt but it is not

@BlatBlat You're completely wrong. This is really, really good. It's not a comedic parody of the harem genre, but it is a parody - a deconstructive parody. On the surface, it's a romantic comedy, but it's hiding some very intriguing serious plot points below the surface, which gradually get revealed. It gets more interesting and more compelling with each chapter. I'm sorry you're too shallow to see that, because you're seriously missing out.

I still wish that someone would finish this. Its already 6 years since the anime aired

I love this series and I'm immensely saddened by the fact that there isn't a complete translation. I haven't found an official one I can buy either. So I just bookmark and pray

Fed-Kun's army
This series, even though it’s the definition of a unnecessarily convoluted plot line, I would really like to see it translated to the end

Wow WOW woW it's been a long time. I got the raws for the last couple of chapters, and I'm even looking for the sequel manga that comes after the anime (?). Planning on translating the last few chapters, BUT I have barely some knowledge in kanji mind you, so anybody willing to help proofread and edit? just need some volunteers to make this quick(er). I really want to know what happens at the end and right after with the sequel.

Fed-Kun's army
wait. people are blaming a child for a cruise accident he had no control over? because he was the only one who survived? that's kinda bullshit man

Users who are viewing this thread