Kanojo ga Senpai ni NTR-reta node, Senpai no Kanojo wo NTR-masu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Start of the Counterattack

Banned
I was talking about his girlfriend, the female MC, caring about it.
ppl with confused minds is what universities have the most. The senpai girl also has some impaired intelligence. If her boyfriend goes around talking like that openly, why the hell would she be surprised that he cheated on her? She should already be expecting that! Why the hell keep cooking this for two months? LOL
CHAPTER 10, PAGE 35-36
https://mangadex.org/chapter/ad0d6388-e088-4099-8263-9acd087414a8/35

Banned
cuckoos no inazuke is such a hit to them.
That manga is very similar to Nisekoi and it was very popular back then so this is just history repeating itself. Nostalgic.. Also how is it now? I stopped reading at chapter 40~50 cause it seems annoying and the charm of the first few chapters when the cast is still small fell off

Dex-chan lover
Probably it'll end at chapter 200 - 225. Most likely because they can't beat KanoKari. Rental GF.

That manga is very similar to Nisekoi and it was very popular back then so this is just history repeating itself. Nostalgic.. Also how is it now? I stopped reading at chapter 40~50 cause it seems annoying and the charm of the first few chapters when the cast is still small fell off

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread