Kanojo mo Kanojo - Ch. 130 - Saki and the others’ feelings (4)

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I fully admit that I didn't even read the last four chapters, I just clicked through them

And I missed nothing

Dex-chan lover
this "consent" stuff is boring and not important, but whatever the author wants to do so long as shino gets my self-insert dick in the end

Dex-chan lover
That wrapped up the arc quite neatly, and I love the 2-page spread and looks on the girls' faces, but... so where do we go from here? Particularly for Shino? Is the manga heading toward the final arc, or...? I guess I'll have to wait for next week to see where Hiroyuki plans to take this.

I honestly wish this chapter was just the end of the prologue and the rest of the manga would follow their entire epic life journey, but I'm still bracing myself for it to end soon.
I feel you

Dex-chan lover
very insistent on the threesome terminology, specifically excluding shino...
poor girl

Dex-chan lover
this "consent" stuff is boring and not important, but whatever the author wants to do so long as shino gets my self-insert dick in the end
Hmmmmmmm it’s almost as if consent is a theme…

Consent is unimportant? Really told on yourself, there.

Dex-chan lover
Hiroyuki straight up scammed me with that last page. I thought those conversation bubbles were from neighbors lmao so far so good

jlm

Dex-chan lover
I gotta applaud this manga, it's the first one I'm reading that is trying a harem seriously

Somehow it feels like a remake of second chapter, Shino even has as much lines as back then. Seems like Saki's troubles are finally resolved for good and their braincell is once again in sync. I hope the comedy now makes a return.

Also looks like the manga is on it's last chapters. All what's left is Shino's official invitation and Mirika to admit her defeat, which seem pretty straightforward now.

Yo, forget "harem", this is actually developing straight into "polyamory", what the actual fuck? I wasn't expecting that AT ALL.

Saki has total bi energy, seems like things would work better if the girls figured out they loved each other romantically too. At least they figured their feelings out. Their friendship love will help the relationship actually work.

Hurray for more believable polyamory.

Dex-chan lover
Hope they start the next chapter going back to bed and realizing they completely left out our girl Shino :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread