Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Two-Timing Negotiation

Dex-chan lover
The solution could be Naoya dates Saki-chan, Saki-chan dates Minase-san and Minase-san dates Naoya. Everybody would be happy.

Dex-chan lover
Why is he so hung up on two-timing anyway? He was the same in that other manga too. Can't he just be satisfied with having two girlfriends instead of two-timing?

Double-page supporter
so, he's basically forcing his girlfriend to be ok with two-timing. irl this would never go well.

Dex-chan lover
You have to appreciate male MC. He's not a liar and he refuses to do anything behind the back of the people he loves. He respects their opinions too much to simply disregard them and wants to please them and see their wants and desires fulfilled. He wouldn't cheat, and would want them both to fully be aware of one another before doing anything. You gotta respect his dedication and the fact he's honest above all.

In the immortal words of Queen, too much love, will, in fact, kill you.

Eh, there's been situations where it's worked irl. Bigamy is a thing, just not in modern Japanese culture. @teddeh

Double-page supporter
@tamerlane I mean this is a guy who was in love with a girl for a long time and all it took was a cute girl confessing to him for him to want this. I can't imagine what would happen in the future with that kind of personality. 2 girls wouldn't be enough.

Group Leader
Polygamy is illegal in the US but nothing.says you can’t two time tbh I wonder why its illegal

Aggregator gang
There's nothing wrong with all three of them choosing to date each other. Stop insisting on needing to cheat. So long as they're not getting married, there's no law against them having a polygamous relationship.

I think this is good, so far, thanks entirely to the unbridled enthusiasm everyone has for literally every event in their lives. And the thighs of the female leads.

Group Leader
Both MC and GF: I enjoy having her around
Me: alright this is looking like a poly relationship could work
MC, suddenly devolving into a being incapable of thought: Hey, how about instead of suggesting a poly relationship, I ask for permission to two-time my girlfriend ?
Me: hold on what

Dex-chan lover
Ah so this is the type of manga where i have to let my brain die off and ignore all the polyamory shippers in the comments, got it.

Dex-chan lover
geez... what I'm basically reading right now is that MC is a WAY LOWER tier Sugisaki Ken...

@SilverWold mainly religious reasons and because of abuse of the system. You end up with people like my grandpa with 3 different families in different states. In personally believe it should be legalized as consenting adults should be able to do what they please if it isn't hurting anyone one else.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think I'd trust this premise with 95% of mangaka but the man behind Aho Girl knows how to make something self-aware of how fucking stupid and absurd it is.

Users who are viewing this thread